Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

See how many sex offenders live in your neighborhood

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

There's one around the corner living with my homeboy's mother. She's a retired 3rd grade teacher, how fucked up is that?

3. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

We found 332 offenders in your neighborhood on 12/03/2003

A registered sexual offender could be living right next door.

Now you can find out exactly where they live and see their full criminal profiles.

wooooooww. and i thought i was only gonna get 20 tops.

4. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I don't have any in my county..but there are quite a few in surrounding countys.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

OH SHIT! NOT ONLY THAT! I GOT A LISTED PREDATOR LIVING LIKE 6 HOUSES DOWN!!!!

****EDIT
    OH FUCK! HE LIVES IN THE RETARD GROUP HOME AND I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!! YOU CAN SEE HIS WHEEL CHAIR HANDLES IN HIS PICTURE!

Qualifying Offense(s):
    Lewd Molest.-Elder/Disabld (Principal)
    Lewd Or Lascivious Molestation Victim Under 12 Years Offender 18 Or Older (Principal)

Damn! He only weighs 90 lbs and his weight is listed as ' " <- yep ' ".
    [​IMG]

6. amorphic

amorphic Guest

christ thats fucked up

7. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

SEVENTEEN! holy fucking swiss cheese batman.

8. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, there's 21 in my immediate area, but it's a small zip code so, even scarier...

since that picture didn't display, I'm gonna flex my Moderator prileges and bless you with the immediate image of the crippled guy who molests old people and children under 12 in the same offence!

10. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer Senior Member

i hope this is wrong ...because, they found 721 offenders in my neighborhood on 12/03/2003 .

11. cutlips

cutlips Junior Member

i checked this site out a while ago i have a bunch of them within 3 blocks of my house there is one guy who was 79 years old what the fuck.

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

48 within a mile
    2 within 1/10 mile

thats scary.

13. igor

igor Member

Is Michael Jackson listed yet?

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Jeez, Smart .. that guy's just ridiculous.

15. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

exactly. the small zip code thing is creepy.. thinking about how some of them are my age is creepy too. probably saw those fuckers riding the bus a time or two. another heart-warming site was started by (couldn't find the url) a locally established group of internet watchdogs who pose as young boys and girls and lure potential pedophiles into giving them personal info..then they post that shit on their website. it's gotten a lot of heat, but I think it is only fair...