securtiy gaurds at Taco Cabana

Balki

went to TC last night around 3 to get some burritoes after drinking a 6 pack, and they had a fucking security gaurd working there. she was standing in front of the place where you pick up your food, like some drunken fool is gonna get all belligerent and start throwing taco sauce and nachos everywhere becasue they messed up his order. i never seen a security gaurd at a fast food resturant before. i thought it was odd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

y0....i dont know what city youre from balki bartogomous....but out here on the west coast we got del taco....theres a 24 hour del taco fast food place in downtown, and there is always a security guard in there (even though they never do shit)...the place is probably the most grimiest fast food places in my city....bums literally sleep inside the place...and there is ALWAYS some crazy person either staring at you or talking to themselves...after painting at like 3 in the morning...you can just chill inside and see the weirdest most random shit/people....one time me and a group of homies and homegirls went there to get some food at about 11pm on a saturday night.....the place is about 2 miles away from the gay clubs....and this big black dude (dressed as a woman) comes in and two of my homies (both black) start talkin shit (just messin around and clownin on this fool)....but joking around....well HE/SHE gets all mad.....and starts yelling and shit all ghetto up in the place....then a group of white guys thinking theyre all hard and shit tell the hs/she to calm down and shut up..so she takes a metal napkin dispenser and throws it at the top of the white dudes head (the dude was sitting with his back towards the he/she and he/she was standing)....well the corner of the metal napkin dispenser hits dudes head and cuts the shit wide open....(and the dispenser almost hit me on the leg, but i moved just in time..lol)....dude puts his head down and blood literally....POURS onto the table...i couldnt eat after seeing that shit....then he/she leaves hella fast cause the employees called the cops....we all bounced quick cause were not trying to make statements to the cops...fuck a subpenoa!!....anyways, back to my point.....it was some fucked up shit....but the whole time the security gaurd didnt do shit....LOL...i dont blame him though it was a BIG BUFF BLACK he/she....(imagine rupaul on steroids)..

i remember when i was on the bus one time it stopped in front of this pillow/be d linen store and we could see this gay ass rent a cop in there so me and the folks started yelling shit at him and clowning him

this fagmo fucking takes out his cuffs and acts like he can actually do something with them

Thhe statement that started it all, a comment yelled out by my friend to dude:

"it is a very serious crime to steal a pillow!"

ahah.. yeah .. they have that shit south west too..cause we at taco cabana stopped by there after the club and my boys got in a fist fight and they pepper sprayed him..

i miss there chili bar.. with all the hot peppers and shit on it mmm

The cops in NOLA were awesome.

Definitely the most chill cops that I've ever met. (I'm from some burbs in a conservative state, so our cops are dickholes.) They would roll up to a party where there was obviously underage drinking and just be like "Hey guys, we know you are trying to have a good time and all, but there are some people that are looking to ruin your good time. Just keep it down please because we don't want to have to come back and do anything about this."

I was amazed because I was outside with a beer and I was getting ready drop it and bail as is the protocol back home. But then this cop turns out to be really chill about everything.

It supports the biggest NOLA unwritten law: The only thing you can get arrested for is pissin' off the police.

-fuse.