Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SECRET...Whered she go??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ImTooKooL, Apr 18, 2003.

1. ImTooKooL

ImTooKooL Banned

I was looking through my photo albums today and found some old Secret pictures. Brought back memories. some good, some bad...but the question is: where is she? Hope shes still rockin out.

2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

Yeah she is still rocking..Here and There mostly..

3. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

FUNNY THIS PERSON ASKS ON THIS SITE

4. ImTooKooL

ImTooKooL Banned

i always thought her letters were good. still have some sketchpages crushed by her with pretty pink hearts and shit. reminded me about hikes to walgreens for odwalla and my first thai food experience.
    heard from chue that shes doin good though, so thats cool.

wordyword.

5. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

she was abducted into the Hoodrat Hall of Fame..

6. ImTooKooL

ImTooKooL Banned

secret's no hoodrat. i know i talked shit about her years back, but that was because i was younger, dumber and jealous about some stupid shit. shes seriously one of the nicest coolest best smelling girls ive ever met in my life. plus, before all the drama, we had some good times. so fuck you talkin shit about her.

7. ImTooKooL

ImTooKooL Banned

fuck. im gettin all nostalgic. i miss secret!

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

9. ImTooKooL

ImTooKooL Banned

secret never played me...she did tell me that you were a noname eminem wanabe hack somewhere down in texas...so if im ever in your neighborhood, remind me to kick your wigger ass.

10. Oprah Oner

Oprah Oner Junior Member

you sound like a wierdo who goes around and smells girls while theyre not looking.

11. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Secret is hiding out.
    I hired her back in the day
    to pull a job for me.
    I figured, "who would
    suspect a female?"
    I was wrong, dead wrong!
    Now I have her shacked up
    in the middle of nowhere,
    with an ample supply of
    Rusto, and cheese sandwiches.
    She should be all good,
    I had her change her name,
    and SSN. No worries, once
    the heat dies down, Ill have
    her send you a kite brah.

Increase the Peace
    Knowledge is Power

Mr.Dr.KoolKidWebRockSkii

12. Nice. After a good deal of talking shit, you turn around and all of a sudden everything's cool.

"But I was dumb and younger" my ass.

13. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

you know what Im sayin Mamms?!

damn, no wonder she hasnt replied yet!

pendejo

:mexican:

14. ImTooKooL

ImTooKooL Banned

mammeroid you can suck my dick you fuckass...we talked solo on IM and you know i honestly had a heart change towards her, so fuck you. just because you intro'd her to 12oz and you met her before i did dont think you are better than me, because you are anything but.
    oc,
    imtookool.

15. hahaha, i never met her/talked to her/or even Imed her..still i just love how everytime she's mentioned scandal and drama is unleashed...

:king: (Somebody make a 12oz queen icon for secret)