Secret The Traveling Circus

Secret

My mother is sending me to Seattle this winter to see some family members. She wants to send me to Korea too... she probably has an arranged marriage with a rich doctor waiting for me, ha! Anyways, if I do end up in Seattle, I'd like to have some fun on my own... in other words, I'd like to paint. So if any of you from that area would like to show me around, I'd be delighted. I'm most likely be stopping by New York City and Philly after Seattle. Hopefully I'll see some of you soon....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

I hope you make it to and love Seattle. I fell in Big Love with that city all thanks to siloe and the mac. Make sure to breathe a lot while you're there...it's an experience.

And if you come through the east...Holler.

Secret!! Haven't talked to you in a long while. Hope you're doing good.

For some reason I have this big urge to see Seattle too. I know nothing about it except for alot of good grunge bands came from Seattle, and that it.. rains? alot? But I don't believe i've seen pictures or anything, but it's calling my name. One day I plan on going there, no plans, just to go and be a touristy bum. I hope you have a good time though.

Get at me sometime: aim? // iarevoiution // @aol.com

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

that might be kind of hard seeing as how its all been taken away. probably to jersey...

actually,

to staten island

Guest willy.wonka

i wish a whole crew of people would come to hawaii..i just need ot get off this island.nothing too inspirational but the waves over here..i miss the summer.northshore is too nuts right now, 25 ft waves and shit.i wanna go back to the bay area.i miss my hometown and my homies.

sigh..for i long to be...thats all.

have fun up in WA..i know a couple of hippies up there....

in korea you should try to be a fast "super model".haha..make some cash being the american.i need coffie

Alas, I am not in Seattle. Though not far from it. Maybe a day trip to paint can be in order. Though I know of no place in that area. There must be something, of course... all the writers there. Email me when you know the dates and I will make try and make it up to join in the painting festivities.

Originally posted by GUNDAM

http://www.stanford.edu/~jchong/pict/Legoland/pimp.jpg'>

You wont be getting into an arranged Korean marriage cause Lego Pimp i`ll steal you along with all the other hoes he stole from Korea

Lego Pimp!!! I'd love for him to steal me away.

Looks like Seattle might be a definite thing. I don't have an exact date yet... it's probably going to be right after Christmas. Jades Blue, I never recieved an email from you. You probably sent to my old email. Email me at secret2create@sbcglobal.net Joker, I'll be sure to email you when I find out actual dates. I'll try to take off to NYC right afterwards so I'm not going back and forth everywhere.

Set myself up for a possible rape? Please believe I ain't afraid to kick a motherfucker in the nuts! Now that I said that, nobody is gonna hang out with me.....

Archived