secondary high school.

defyoner

ok. so i dropped out of regular highschool when i was a junior. then did nothing for over a year. then went back to highschool. it was one of those shitty secondary highschool joints.. where you get a GED and a highschool diploma. reall ghetto kids with babies and shit. and just morons. i hated it there. i hated the teachers. so i thought to myself.. im gonna make a huge joke out of this experience.

note: this is a test i took in a bio class.

173706047_l.jpg

..moving on.. a question later on in that test..

"how has the domestication of plants and animals gradually afftected human growth?"

173704202_l.jpg

i never graduated from there. i dropped out of there as well. and got my ged. it was a waste of time but i had alot of fun. ill be back to share more pictures if i can find them. i happend to stumle across these the other day and felt the need to share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i took my ged hungover adn after 3 hours of sleep, ended up taking a nap halfway through it and still got almost a perfect score on that shit. I couldn't beleive how easy that shit was. It was almost humorous.

I remember there was a aprt where we had to write an essay about how our views on something has changed from when we were a kis to now and I decided to write mine on classic country music....good shit.

Guest Swizel

Oh ya! I droped out of middle school to get a medical degree. then started my own high school.

Ooooh bitches! Doogie in the house.

deterrent Today, 03:00 PM Post #3

Group: Member

Member ID: 40,077

Wow!

Now on to another matter, I just purchased some Reses peanutbutter cups for a doller and the package only holds 3 not the expected 4.

--------------------

:haha: