Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

secondary high school.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by defyoner, Jul 31, 2005.

1. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

ok. so i dropped out of regular highschool when i was a junior. then did nothing for over a year. then went back to highschool. it was one of those shitty secondary highschool joints.. where you get a GED and a highschool diploma. reall ghetto kids with babies and shit. and just morons. i hated it there. i hated the teachers. so i thought to myself.. im gonna make a huge joke out of this experience.

note: this is a test i took in a bio class.
    [​IMG]
    ..moving on.. a question later on in that test..
    "how has the domestication of plants and animals gradually afftected human growth?"
    [​IMG]

i never graduated from there. i dropped out of there as well. and got my ged. it was a waste of time but i had alot of fun. ill be back to share more pictures if i can find them. i happend to stumle across these the other day and felt the need to share.

2. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I havent seen kraeons post in a minute

5. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

thats because i coaxed him into posting here.

6. iloveyoursister

iloveyoursister Senior Member

7. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

w3 hav3 doggy fri3nds now.

i dropped out of highschool also,and i just went straight for the ged.

8. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

u know i went to one of those schools too but loved it. the work was so easy i show up and do it all in a hour and leave have enough time to catch up with my friends from the regular highschool before the skipped out during lunch.

fun times

9. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

cheers to the GED class of 12oz. that GED test was hella easy. i needed a 2250 to pass.. and i got some shit like 3600. 93 percentile or above in every subject. i'm a smart guy. schools just not for me.

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i took my ged hungover adn after 3 hours of sleep, ended up taking a nap halfway through it and still got almost a perfect score on that shit. I couldn't beleive how easy that shit was. It was almost humorous.

I remember there was a aprt where we had to write an essay about how our views on something has changed from when we were a kis to now and I decided to write mine on classic country music....good shit.

11. Bumboclot.

Bumboclot. Member

I like the smiley face in the O.

12. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

13. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Put me down with the GED squad also.

Those papers are funny. I remember when I was still in highschool we got my boy to write "RICHARD FUCKING PRYER" as the answer to a test question.

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Im a loser, I got a highschool regents diploma and Im more than half way done with my MS.

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Coloring inside the lines are hards!