SEATTLE... WHAT TO DO???

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i doubt you can find him... he doesnt get up, so you cant track him that way. no writers in the area have actually ever heard of him... he seems to only exist on the internet... i can give you his moms number if that helps?

and of course, tell him seeking sent you...

hahaha..who the fuck is slug..yeah ..Never heard of him..But ill bitch slap him if i meet him for you..if he ever approaches.ahaha....anywas..Its actually been really nice here..all sunny..No rain whatso ever..except a few times last week..

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

find this kid that writes slug and break his legs for me...

I second, maybe we can hook you up with some caps or something... heh, but not in payment, perhaps just a gift...

------------------

2 Can Sam

if you're here this weekend there's a free outdoor showing of The Neverending Story!! silo's already offered, but you can get me at <chinaman@mad.scientist.com> if need be. there are always parties afoot, not to mention the infamous doo-doo layup. assuming you're into that kind thing.

exeunt.

seeking,

I've found the infamous slug! well, sort of. I was benching today when I found a jobe/upsk fill-in with a Slugs tag in the role-call. this leads me to believe he is a member of ups .. many know how to find said associates. the question is, is the beef serious enough for action?

haha, it never really was... far more of a joke than anything. besides, i doubt thats him. i dont think this kid actually has a crew.... i think he just sits on the internet and lives to annoy me. thanks for looking though... if i find myself back up in that area soon, i'll keep it in mind...

seekingknowspeoplethatknowpeople

aww, shit. you mean I strapped up for nothing? you expletive, now the beef is between me and you.. just me and you mother fucker. I'll put trademarks around your fucking eyes.

the internet needs a built-in sarcasm meter.

p.s. I once dated a girl that looks just like Jaymee Ong. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> a little shorter, but who's complaining?

haha..those ups kids have crazy siblings..twice now..while painting..ive had 2 twelve year olds run up and scream "UPSK!" "Represent" then walk off all fast..Atleast i hope they are siblings..i think one said "yeah my brother he is on upsk"

If I see slug..ill give em a wedgie..and put a "bitch what!" sticker on his back..he will never see it comming..

disco and I can team up..

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

going to seattle in a few days. any tips on shit i can do???

89i live up there..its nice but im not sure what u like to do yeah..........all you need to here is that people are real nice up there....even the people you pass on thye street...its why i like it so much people are all real different but in seattle they all seem to have somthing in common.... wheres willy wonka neahs number says (msn)??? druc1fer is looking for you

• 4 months later...
Guest Handjob
Originally posted by T.T Boy

going to seattle in a few days. any tips on shit i can do???

You can get on a fucking bus, and get your ass to Freightcouver...

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by seeking innocence

find this kid that writes slug and break his legs for me...

Isn't that guy from Atmosphere named Slug? There used to be a Slug in Ohio too... Minneapolis, Seattle, slug's slug's everywhere..

'I wear my heart on my sleeve

When all I need to do is write a hit

Somebody shoulda showed me how to shut up and breathe

'Cause there's a time and place to bite your lip'

Prude

Guest GorbortOrman
Originally posted by T.T Boy

whats with the old ass posts of mine coming back?

Whats with you saying your gonna do something? Oh and yes, this board does need a 'sarcasm' meter, this stupid beef with S.I. would have never started... But its my fault for talking my mild shit in the first place. I have nothing against the guy, he actually seems nice, but I move on and live n forget... or something like that. happy day ;)

Archived