Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SEATTLE... WHAT TO DO???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jul 4, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

going to seattle in a few days. any tips on shit i can do???

2. 007

007 Guest

Eat at fancy resturaunts and try to meet some propper ladies.

3. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

hit up email for info

4. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

oh i heard about the ladies up there...all nice...

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thanks silouete, i assume you got my email...

6. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

cold and wet is alot better than hot and sweaty.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

find this kid that writes slug and break his legs for me...

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking>>> i need more info than that. where can i find this "slug" and who shoud i say sent me to do the damage?

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i doubt you can find him... he doesnt get up, so you cant track him that way. no writers in the area have actually ever heard of him... he seems to only exist on the internet... i can give you his moms number if that helps?

and of course, tell him seeking sent you...

10. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

hahaha..who the fuck is slug..yeah ..Never heard of him..But ill bitch slap him if i meet him for you..if he ever approaches.ahaha....anywas..Its actually been really nice here..all sunny..No rain whatso ever..except a few times last week..

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking>>> well, if i do find him, ill give him the biggest wedgie hes ever had... and il tell him it was for seeking.

siloette> thats good to hear, i was hoping id miss all the rainy days.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I second, maybe we can hook you up with some caps or something... heh, but not in payment, perhaps just a gift...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im down, just tell me where to find him....
    or ill just prank him so bad till he changes his number...

14. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

if you're here this weekend there's a free outdoor showing of The Neverending Story!! silo's already offered, but you can get me at <chinaman@mad.scientist.com> if need be. there are always parties afoot, not to mention the infamous doo-doo layup. assuming you're into that kind thing.
    exeunt.

15. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

seeking,
    I've found the infamous slug! well, sort of. I was benching today when I found a jobe/upsk fill-in with a Slugs tag in the role-call. this leads me to believe he is a member of ups .. many know how to find said associates. the question is, is the beef serious enough for action?