Seattle Reality

Drew

i have a few really important things to say to all the seattle crewz out there. i have been an outsider for the past couple years in the graf scene. i have only played the dirty game a few times but a lot of my peeps are caught up in it. i know some guys that make it their lives, they eat, sleep and shit graf. when they call up their girlfriends thats all they talk about. i think its tight to have so much passion about the game, but i think this passion that so much of you writers have is turning into drama between you and other crews. there has been harsh feelings between some writers causing a flood of crew hating crew. in example hsc and ini. if you are going to be a writer, write. if you going to cause bull shit than go be a bitch, cause that is all you are acting like right now. seattle writers need to keep it together, to fuck up the city royaly. i have been seeing so many blank walls lately cause everyone is too busy going over each others shit. we all have something in common, we are all ready to risk our asses to go out and make the city pretty. so instead of trying to fight each other, go out and just be better. hit up crazy ass places, paint in new caps, do shit that hasn't been done. instead of getting pissed at those going over your shit, just do so much that they cant.

if you want to play this game you are going to deal with some bitches. dont go down to their level. keep on taggin and doing your thing. do what you love and are out to accomplish.

these are the words of a wise ol man so listen to them. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

I've met some people who write in Seattle over the years and I see where you coming from,yet everyone I met seems cool..even those INI kids(Bler kinda pissed me off at first,but after kicking with him for a few hours..dude seemed alright)...I can't stand beef between writers..to me the shit is retarded-I started writing for myself and I will continue to write for myself and if people don't like it...fuck 'em.You should take a trip to the Eastern side of state and paint..I can guarantee you would have fun here.OMT>DN.peace.

Archived