Seattle Reality Revised Again

Drew

lets try this shit again....

i have a few really important things to say to all the seattle crewz out there. i have been an outsider for the past couple years in the graf scene. i have only played the dirty game a few times but a lot of my peeps are caught up in it. i know some guys that make it their lives, they eat, sleep and shit graf. when they call up their girlfriends thats all they talk about. i think its tight to have so much passion about the game, but i think this passion that so much of you writers have is turning into drama between you and other crews. there has been harsh feelings between some writers causing a flood of crew hating crew. in example hsc and ini. if you are going to be a writer, write. if you going to cause bull shit than go be a bitch, cause that is all you are acting like right now. seattle writers need to keep it together, to fuck up the city royaly. i have been seeing so many blank walls lately cause everyone is too busy going over each others shit. we all have something in common, we are all ready to risk our asses to go out and make the city pretty. so instead of trying to fight each other, go out and just be better. hit up crazy ass places, paint in new caps, do shit that hasn't been done. instead of getting pissed at those going over your shit, just do so much that they cant.

if you want to play this game you are going to deal with some bitches. dont go down to their level. keep on taggin and doing your thing. do what you love and are out to accomplish.

these are the words of a wise ol man so listen to them. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey there fellow NW brother................

Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone on this board gives a fuck about what you're saying because this is a breeding ground for that type of shit!!! Internet beef is started everyday............... I know kids that have dropped crews because someone else from the same crew was hating on them on the internet!!!!!!!!! Internet means nothing!

I'm not being a dick at all man......... I've been around the Seattle area probably as long as you if not longer and can tell you that none of that shit matters.................. Crews are relationships just like business, personal, sexual, etc........... Communication gets fucked up and people don't talk and that shit happens!!!!!!!!

My opinion is that someone from HSC should sock that fucker YELO in the jaw for me............ I owe him a little something for something that took place over two years ago........ It cost me $50 bucks because of him!!

Two cents in ya ear bro!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

its not just about all the bullshit on the internet, just the shit talking in general. dont get me wrong hsc are my boys but they are acting all fucked up with the way they are starting all this shit with ini. i think the whole game in seattle is all fucked up. people dont even get up half as much as they used to, like i said they are too busy acting like bitches with the politics of graf. i dont really care if i am going to get shit from writing all this, i just have had it on my mind seeing all my buddies getting fucked up with the drama bull shit, that's all....

is my shit in the right forum yet?

oh

drew, im from seattle, actually, bainbridge island (ATL!!) to be exact. i dont get up at all, but im friends with a lot of them and i like to paint. anyway, i was just talking to yelo the other day, it's funny you bring this up. i dont know the beef that's going on, but one of the reasons why im not interested in getting in the game is because of the politics. that's why i just paint around places, i love the art. i dont give a fuck about being better than someone or what someone thinks of my art. im doing my art for me, not anyone else. anyway, im always hearing about beef with people im friends with, and sometimes it's been between two friends. people just need to focus on the art and battle without fists. seems like the dopest artists care less about beef because they know they're sick. they dont have anything to prove. we need more humble people. but then agian, i dont even know the situation so im not directly commenting on it...im just talking about past beef experiences...

peace!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ummmmm.

i think this would have been a better topic if you had left out all reference to seattle. thus making it a universal topic and not soley targeted on seattle.

-can you save me a bit of turkey?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Drew

Thanks david, I'll consider that next time I fuck your mom!

nice job, its always key to trivialize your topic with pointless chatter like this. save it for the cafetaria breaker.

Once again............ I'm not trying to be an asshole over here, but.........

None of this shit matters!!!!!!!! It's all politics!! Life is politics!!!

Ever seen those Nike commercials where they say some shit like:

"Life is hard.......... Work hard, play hard! Just Do It!" ???????????????

or something to that affect..........

It's true!! Nothing in life is fair and I think that HSC should kick their fucking ass and stop talking about it!!!!!!!! I know kids around the way just like you do and am sick of hearing shit like this about Seattle! I've been on this board for awhile and more than any other city; people are on this board yapping about "What's with all the beef in Seattle??"

It doesn't matter man............ You don't think that people are up as much as they should be?? Then go out and do it yourself my man!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I'm a fr8 snob and could give two fucks about Seattle and half of the slapdicks that pass through!!!!!!!! You should give the exact amount of caring that I do!! They don't affect you!!! Save the cardiac arrest for something that actually matters!!!:o

No, you see the real problem is that everybody is talking shit and nobody is painting, so really you are all talking shit about nothing, if theres no writing getting done, then how do you have writing beef? All I know is that city is barren, maybe yes, you should all spend less time in the internet and more doing work.

And you guys should really think twice about who you affiliate yourselves with on here, and how much personal info you give out, because from what I hear, you guys have a fucked up graff detective. he's probly listening right now...

siloe you are a bumb, for all that don't know siloe is the hairiest fattest motherfucker I've ever met, seriously here, siloe eats like a motherfucker too. I think siloe has two pinky toes on her left foot too, that's what I heard anyways. :eek: heheheheh. So anyways siloe, um merry xmas, and check your email! BUMOLA!

Siloette

close, but no cigar. i deffinetly dont go to roosevelt, so dont jump to conclusions to quick. i have friends who are friends and that is how i know the hsc crew.

oh, and i do have much respect for women. i love them. but i have had a lot of bad experience with them, and when i was referring to "bitches", well you get the picture.

i love black people, but ive had alot of bad experiences with them, so when i say nigger you know what i mean...

shut up asshole, your ignorance is insulting.

i cant believe someone didnt close this already...

leave the real world for the real world. no one is going to stop beefing cause some kid that has 'only played the game a couple times' feels he's in some fucking position to talk. when you've dedicated the majority of your decision making life to it, then perhaps your words will be valid. until then, back to your sketch book little one and stay the fuck outa grown folks business. all your gonna do is blow up someones spot, and thats just gonna get you beat up. we dont want that now do we?

Archived