seattle free walls

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the walls along the tracks in south seattle are pretty much open territory, or at least they were about 2 years ago when I lived there. but the last time i was out bombin' there i got chased by seattle's 5-0, ha-ha i gotta away. but my favorite place for graffiti in the north west is vancouver, bc canada. take the greyhound up to canada & go bombing. graffiti ain't legal up there but nither is prostitution or drugs & there is plenty of that there also!! becareful if you go!! lots of under age girls possing as house pets.

zombie rtd

Originally posted by suca@Nov 26 2004, 06:25 PM

ghive me a fucking break, im a it of a newbie and wanna get my technique down before i destroy the town.

newbie huh... i see it now is that why you spelled give with a H... how old are you. and let me know when you go out and destroy the town. becuase i want to be there when you get caught.

also. how do you plan on destroying the town? or do you just want to destroy the freewalls. that doesent sound like destroying the town to me.

why dont you read a lil before you open your mouth.