Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seattle free walls

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by suca, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suca

suca Veteran Member

who knows of any good free walls in seattle? or at least places that are secluded- (walls along tracks, under bridges, etc)

2. RATT

RATT Member

Boooooooooo!

3. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

if i were you, id feel toy as hell!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: b

4. ExcedrinPM

ExcedrinPM Junior Member

Fuck free walls.... Fuck majority chill walls (walls along tracks, under bridges, etc).

Walk along the tracks and go under bridges to find them tardknock.

5. Knetterkutje

Knetterkutje New Jack

Theay are all for free. What the fuck do you want to do with them. Take them home?

6. PaintMasters

PaintMasters New Jack

I Know Where Theres A Free Wall.All You Do Is Find A Parking Lot With Lots Of Cop Cars In It And Any Wall Around There Should Suit Your Needs.Or You Can Just Go In And Ask The Cops Tell Them What You Write And Show Them Your Pieces To.

PM :king:

7. Kirk Cocaine

Kirk Cocaine Junior Member

Shit WILL be locked in five four.....

8. drasteks

drasteks Junior Member

Go home you fuck

9. Asiquan

Asiquan Senior Member

I was told there's a "free wall" inside your mothers "free vagina"! Check it out........I did!

Yuck yuck you fuck!

10. zombie303

zombie303 Member

the walls along the tracks in south seattle are pretty much open territory, or at least they were about 2 years ago when I lived there. but the last time i was out bombin' there i got chased by seattle's 5-0, ha-ha i gotta away. but my favorite place for graffiti in the north west is vancouver, bc canada. take the greyhound up to canada & go bombing. graffiti ain't legal up there but nither is prostitution or drugs & there is plenty of that there also!! becareful if you go!! lots of under age girls possing as house pets.
    zombie rtd

11. suca

suca Veteran Member

ghive me a fucking break, im a it of a newbie and wanna get my technique down before i destroy the town.

12. Ballard

Ballard New Jack

newbie huh... i see it now is that why you spelled give with a H... how old are you. and let me know when you go out and destroy the town. becuase i want to be there when you get caught.

also. how do you plan on destroying the town? or do you just want to destroy the freewalls. that doesent sound like destroying the town to me.

why dont you read a lil before you open your mouth.

13. suca

suca Veteran Member

im frim ballard kid so what do you write. i bet i know you.

14. suca

suca Veteran Member

*from. and typing skills got nothing to do with writing skills.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.