Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SEATTLE CATS, WHERE U AT???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GVSR, Mar 29, 2002.

1. GVSR

GVSR New Jack

Hello Hello, to all my grimy underground graffiti writers. Me and my boy are up here in Seattle for a short time and are looking for some info on some future venues to destroy with the rawest content. Our group is called The Cawz and we got some ill shit to give away, for free! thats right, FREE!!! anybody want to criticize??? hit us up at thecawz97@hotmail.com. Anybody out there with the show info, please hit us up also. PEACE, looking forward to hearing from yall, oh, and we can talk about the fr8s off of this line, if you feel what im sayin. Ef Double. slumin it!!!!

2. siloette

siloette Member

Listen homey.
    Are you trying to promote?.Seattle is a bitch..You arent going to find a fan club out of it...Which is actually a good thing about it...
    There was an opening of a store "hiphopsite.com" which might have saved its scene forpeople looking for good hip hop records..new...But for now all you have is that nasty concepts crap..Put flyers in coffee shops and checkout zions gate on pike and broadway.. other than that..the real people stick to themselves..

3. 455

455 Guest

^^^^^haha.

4. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

back to rockin

the cawz...hey you bastards...look in the last few pages of threads. i already started one for you all so look in there. theres some good info in there. oh, and pssst...the slums. hope you're enjoying yourselves, hit me up, shit!

the cawz

5. i caught a "the cawz" freight... any relation?