SEATTLE CATS, WHERE U AT???

GVSR

Hello Hello, to all my grimy underground graffiti writers. Me and my boy are up here in Seattle for a short time and are looking for some info on some future venues to destroy with the rawest content. Our group is called The Cawz and we got some ill shit to give away, for free! thats right, FREE!!! anybody want to criticize??? hit us up at thecawz97@hotmail.com. Anybody out there with the show info, please hit us up also. PEACE, looking forward to hearing from yall, oh, and we can talk about the fr8s off of this line, if you feel what im sayin. Ef Double. slumin it!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Listen homey.

Are you trying to promote?.Seattle is a bitch..You arent going to find a fan club out of it...Which is actually a good thing about it...

There was an opening of a store "hiphopsite.com" which might have saved its scene forpeople looking for good hip hop records..new...But for now all you have is that nasty concepts crap..Put flyers in coffee shops and checkout zions gate on pike and broadway.. other than that..the real people stick to themselves..

back to rockin

the cawz...hey you bastards...look in the last few pages of threads. i already started one for you all so look in there. theres some good info in there. oh, and pssst...the slums. hope you're enjoying yourselves, hit me up, shit!

the cawz

Archived