Search your name at google.com

So I am bored and can't sleep, So I searched my name on Google.com

Apparently there is a famous painter in the same area with my name.

and:

----- ------- is an experienced manager with a diverse background in sales and marketing. He has successfully managed sales teams, directed product and service marketing efforts in difficult to penetrate, emerging market segments.

In 1996, he was a founding partner in Outcomes Data, Inc., a Cincinnati, Ohio based healthcare information data management company. Responsible for the sales and marketing function, he was able to establish client relationships with a diverse list of customers including several leading academic medical centers, The United States Army, and The United States Air Force.

I feel good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should ummmm... maybe change the context of your message eh K.C.?

it'd be wise cause i just pulled your name, and anyone else who wants to can also

just say "some guy who works for *** has the same name as me"

im just lookin out...

theres also some guy with the same name you can reach a speed of 20 mph while running...

some guy outta nyc makes rock an roll music by the same name...

one dude is fuckin dope at lacrosse...

another is a comp. sys. admin...

tons oh dudes got your name, aint nobody got mine, im like unique an shit

Guest serpent of the light

apparently nobody has my name, it only comes up with my first and last split up. i guess i'm unique or some shit. 18 visions is good, my pointer finger can't push down a spray cap right now, what the fuck did i do to my arm? i have no control using my thumb to hold it down... oh well.

Archived