SEARCH ME ?

toeskum

I live in California, well last summer me and sum niggas were in a car and my nigga was speedin so we got pulled over by some cop. my nigga didnt have a drivers license so they had to take the car away from him. when i was gettin out of the car the cop noticed i had something big in my pocket and he asked me what it was? if it was a weapon? (it was a mop) i said no , but he searched me either way . he ended up searchin my other niggas and he found caps markers dig cam with pics of graffit .he ended up givin us a ticket sayin we would get court dates . But instead we had to go to some class instead of going to court , we didnt pay any fines but my question is now that I was assumed of being a vandal do the cops have the right to search me when ever i get pulled over ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by toeskum@Feb 28 2005, 08:04 PM

I live in California, well last summer me and sum niggas were in a car and my nigga was speedin so we got pulled over by some cop. my nigga didnt have a drivers license so they had to take the car away from him. when i was gettin out of the car the cop noticed i had something big in my pocket and he asked me what it was? if it was a weapon? (it was a mop) i said no , but he searched me either way . he ended up searchin my other niggas and he found caps markers dig cam with pics of graffit .he ended up givin us a ticket sayin we would get court dates . But instead we had to go to some class instead of going to court , we didnt pay any fines but my question is now that I was assumed of being a vandal do the cops have the right to search me when ever i get pulled over ?

Cops will search you whenever they want. Doesn't mean they have the right to. Now you are just more likely to get searched.

you're name is probably in the system as having been ordered to attend this class, which you did.

it wouldn't have any effect on any future stuff you may have to deal with...but yeah, it's probably in some 'file' somewhere

on another note, please refrain from gratuitous use of the nig word.

it's really lame o

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 1 2005, 02:23 AM

I just wanna know if you're black.

If so, carry on

If not, please stop using the word nigga.

We don't really have the right to use it without looking totally ridiculous.

of course im black , duh only black people write NIGGA!!!!!

but when i am pulled over and the cop is talkin to them people at the station at the moment threw the walkie , do ya think it will show ?

They can search you and make up probable cause. But the thing is, they have to tell you what they're looking for. If a cop asks you what you have and you say nothing, then he continues to search, ask him what he's searching for. If he says drugs and finds caps, or whatever else, he can't do much. If he does somehow get it to court, then you have a better chance of winning.

Similar thing happened to me, except 3 days later I was in jail :rolleyes: Anyways, if you do get convicted you'll just get some probation, not a problem.

Originally posted by nervv@Mar 3 2005, 10:58 AM

They can search you and make up probable cause. But the thing is, they have to tell you what they're looking for. If a cop asks you what you have and you say nothing, then he continues to search, ask him what he's searching for. If he says drugs and finds caps, or whatever else, he can't do much. If he does somehow get it to court, then you have a better chance of winning.

Similar thing happened to me, except 3 days later I was in jail :rolleyes: Anyways, if you do get convicted you'll just get some probation, not a problem.

It is if ya blow mad killa.. my Cracka.

at what point do people get there house raided?

lets say i have 300,000 dollars of damage statewide,

they still need a tip for a search,but what is that tip?

i mean a million people know i write my name,

is that all that's needed for a warrant?

exp."hey joe smoe has been writin graff,i mean ,is that alls thats needed??

Originally posted by toeskum@Feb 28 2005, 07:04 PM

The police always have the right to search for weapons a mop doesn't feel like a gun or a knife so if you did have to go to court they could rule it out as an illegal search! ;)