Sean Penn's Brother Chris Brawls with Gidget

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Sean Penn's Brother Chris Brawls with Midget

Sean Penn's actor brother Chris Penn was booted out of hip Hollywood spot the Skybar - for fighting with a midget. The Reservoir Dogs star was involved in a brutal punch-up with a much smaller man, according to American tabloid the National Enquirer. The paper reports that after drinking with pals at the poolside, 5 foot 10 inch tall Chris was fighting through the crowd of patrons when he collided with a man who measured just 3 foot 5 inch. The publication quotes a source as saying, "Four-letter words exchanged, then they started pounding each other - and the midget ended up in the pool. It was surreal... Chris, who weighs over 200 pound, savaging this tiny man!" As guards dragged him away, he reportedly roared, "Let me knock out that midget!" before his opponent spat, "F*** you and your entire family, loser!" Onlookers say a furious Chris was swiftly ejected from the hotspot.

coh.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that would of been a sight to see. i saw two very flamboyant gay men fight before, they were having a lover's quarrel... it was pretty odd. one socked the other one with some nice shots and gave the ol knee to the head attempt, while the other one flailed with his attempts and said, 'you said no more hitting'.

Sheeeeit. Do ya'll know how powerful midgets are? I'm 6'2" and almost got knocked to my ass by one of those 3 foot bastards at a club one night. They harness some type of strength unknown to the average man. Im surprised Chris didnt get body slammed.:lol:

Archived