Sean Jean, Akademiks, Mecca, Pelle Pelle,

DangerousArabian

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by 'true designer clothes' do you mean urban market bullshit? modern day minstrel wear?

thanks but no thanks.

if you want to parade around looking like a 12 year old puerto rican looking for his father, go right ahead, but count me out.

none of that shit is 'designer', it's the kathy ireland collection at kmart, but for 'urban' people (and those who want so desperately to be urban).

I don't know all about that shit.

I like the LRG gear, but I'm broke so I don't own any.

As for Timbs, I'm not feeling them anymore. They used to look good and were functional as well. I had a pair of brown leather chukkas, low cut, they lasted me the longest time. I like them so much I bought another of the same pair and a pair of the tan suede joints. Now they got those rollbacks and ass looking boots. Tasteless.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 29 2004, 03:44 PM

if you want to parade around looking like a 12 year old puerto rican looking for his father.....

hahaha... you either stole that from me (while heckling mamerro)

or from vice magazine where I stole it from.

i never liked sean john clothes until i started working there and getting my shit for free, they make some nice shit but you really have to cipher through a lot of wack stuff. rocawear, sean john, enyce jeans are all garbage. the real girbaud jeans are hot and but way to expensive. but none of this urban shit should be called "designer" i'm looking to get out of the urban scene its played like a B side. peace.

"damn you must be the real hiphop"

that shit is fuckin' funny...

shit, i work for a major urban clothing line but no one that works here even wheres this shit....

thats prolly the case for all the urban line.... the ones who design the shit are way cooler then the product.....

shit is funny.... i set the trends by what i design, but some dudes might look at my clothes and be like that dude dresses funny.....

and then they'll be rockin' it 2 years later....

fuckin' sheep!!!!

get some personal style....

i agree with seeking!!!!

sean john makes really good jeans.

I also own a pair of NBA jeans which have the cleveland cavaliers logo on them in beige and jones 23 \in beige on the other leg, on the front. I should get pics. theyre hot as fuck with beige shoes like tims or SAO or perry ellis.

I heard of new tims that have two tounges, I saw a picture of them in an ad in the source magazine.

girbaud does make good jeans, I left out phat farm, they make good shit too. SAO stacy adams shoes seem good too.

that shit is expensive, but I, like EVERYONE else I know, have some sort of hook up one way or another that never leaves us paying more than a 100 bucks for an outift.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by rick flair@Nov 30 2004, 10:09 PM

shit, i work for a major urban clothing line but no one that works here even

that's funny. you must work for the same "major urban clothing line" a friend of mine, he says the same exact thing about the one he works at. i find that to be the funniest part of "urbanwear," the designers and employees don't even wear that shit.

Originally posted by fr8lover+Dec 1 2004, 06:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fr8lover - Dec 1 2004, 06:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rick flair@Nov 30 2004, 10:09 PM

shit, i work for a major urban clothing line but no one that works here even

that's funny. you must work for the same "major urban clothing line" a friend of mine, he says the same exact thing about the one he works at. i find that to be the funniest part of "urbanwear," the designers and employees don't even wear that shit.

[/b]

yeah man the only people that wear this shit are the dangerousarbians......

mixing it up with the NBA denim!!

holler at you boy big baby hiphop!!!!

Originally posted by skem+Dec 1 2004, 01:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skem - Dec 1 2004, 01:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shapes@Nov 30 2004, 03:57 PM

. the real girbaud jeans are hot and but way to expensive.

:haha: lol you mean the ones with the velcro straps all around them? those are so fucking ugly, theyre like 30 bucks i bet too.

[/b]

no i dont mean the ones with the straps. i mean if you go to the girbaud stoe in the village where they charge 200-400 dollars for their jeans. but you obviously dont know nothing about that do you?

please dont try and pull my card, i ain't a bummy cat.

Originally posted by rick flair@Dec 1 2004, 01:51 PM

hahahaha.

first time i saw something that had all the team logos on it, i almost lost it.

motherfuckers would sport a fucking "Ex-Lax" hook up as long as it had a big ass logo on it.

Originally posted by seeking+Dec 1 2004, 08:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Dec 1 2004, 08:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rick flair@Dec 1 2004, 01:51 PM

hahahaha.

first time i saw something that had all the team logos on it, i almost lost it.

motherfuckers would sport a fucking "Ex-Lax" hook up as long as it had a big ass logo on it.

[/b]

don't forget the size nine fitted cap with all the logos on and the tim's that they got out now with the sports logos on it!!

ya'mean son!!

Guest fr8lover

it's better when people are rocking the knock off "every mlb logo" hat. shit will just have generic looking logos with made up names..."NEW YORK SKYSCRAPERS" "KANSAS CITY BBQERS"

another question i had was do people really still wear pelle pelle? i thought that shit went out with cross colours and karl kani..

speaking of NBA demin.....

My boy is riding the bus and there's some kids with Every NBA

logo on his jeans and every MLB logo on his jacket. He's talking

to all his friends about 'how you gotta have the NEW shit'.

My friend, who knows so much about basketball he makes fun of

players using their middle name, turns to him and says:

If your shit is so 'new' then where are the Bobcats?

You're wearing last seasons gear!

Kid almost tried to beat up my friend ( who's like 260 with a full beard)