Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SEAN.DALEY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DISCO BRYSO, Sep 20, 2003.

1. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

here is a thread to discuss the music and "self-pity" of "Sluggo". too pussy to be a man, and too much of a man to really be a pussy. say what you will about the following:
    1.) the music of sean.
    2.) your own music.
    3.) the music of slug.
    4.) the music of "atmosphere".
    5.) the hypocricy of living.
    6.) the hypocricy of truth.
    7.) the stupidity of man.
    8.) the stupidity of a man.

"love your life"
    -Anyone

"love your life"
    -Sean Daley

2. DISCO BRYSO

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

overcast was good. lucy ford was my favorite so far. god loves ugly was ok. from what ive heard, sevens travels will either be slightly less as good as lucy ford or slightly better than it, in my opinion. well see tuesday.

whats the difference between numbs 1 and numbs 3 though? or number 4 for that matter?

4. DISCO BRYSO

sean daley is slug and slug is sean daley. listen to "scapegoat" as many times as you can. sean is a "paranoidschizophrenic".... he has spent 0 time inside a hospital or a jail for his "radical" ideas. I would bet.

I got all "butthurt" when he rejected my poster and started talking shit to other musicians about my design. but I got someone else to design it for me for free. because I hate graphic design. and I hate "atmosphere". there are other bands called "atmosphere" and he knows that. he knew that from day one. everyone has OCD and sean has it the "worst". always call him "sean" he hates that the most. you don't know him and he doesn't know you. that is his worst fear. being known. he put his face on his album cover for a REASON. fuck him and fuck his music.

BOYCOTT. buy that album and you will be buying "punk rock" music. BELIEVE ME. don't lie to people in order to PROVE A POINT. do it through truth and love.

go fuck college girls all you want. then leave them. that is the best and smartest thing to do with your life.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

is it just me.. or do half of this guys posts go off into some unknown tangent?

6. DISCO BRYSO

7. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

*hypocrisy

he didn't really "sign" to epitaph. they just press his records.

:p

8. DISCO BRYSO

whatever. fuck epitaph. epiphets are better.

fuck rhymesayers. they are just "naysayers"

9. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

[​IMG]

10. RiKo SUAVE

RiKo SUAVE Junior Member

doesnt seem like atmosphere gets worse and worse everytime they put out an album
    i dont think slug will ever make a record better than lucy ford or overcast

11. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

someone tell us how it turns out

i don't like punk rock

12. DISCO BRYSO

the album is called "se7en's travels"... the "single" will be "cats van bags"... I think. I don't know. I don't listen to new music anymore. it is all derivative.

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

just becuz it's 'derivative' doesn't mean there isn't
    anything 'new' to hear. i could point out some examples
    if you like:dazed:

14. DISCO BRYSO

I know I know.. I was just putting all my eggs in one basket. the man that helped me the most is a musician... he aired his "real" problems in music without having to be as "cryptic" as everyone thought he was. his music was poetry and my poetry is everywhere. I am a poet and I know it. so what? do I need to go the way of Emily Dickinson? maybe. but, maybe not.... mourning in public has become cool. wear black when it's fucking hot? also cool.

that man is aesop rock OR ian mathias bavitz. born in long island new york 1976 before graham and after chris. know the ghosts and become a ghost. know the ghost track and become a ghost track.

kids CAN see dead people.

15. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

7's travels is hardly punk rock, but i guess thats the easiest way to describe the latest tint.