SEAN.DALEY

DISCO BRYSO

here is a thread to discuss the music and "self-pity" of "Sluggo". too pussy to be a man, and too much of a man to really be a pussy. say what you will about the following:

1.) the music of sean.

2.) your own music.

3.) the music of slug.

4.) the music of "atmosphere".

5.) the hypocricy of living.

6.) the hypocricy of truth.

7.) the stupidity of man.

8.) the stupidity of a man.

"love your life"

-Anyone

"love your life"

-Sean Daley

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

overcast was good. lucy ford was my favorite so far. god loves ugly was ok. from what ive heard, sevens travels will either be slightly less as good as lucy ford or slightly better than it, in my opinion. well see tuesday.

whats the difference between numbs 1 and numbs 3 though? or number 4 for that matter?

sean daley is slug and slug is sean daley. listen to "scapegoat" as many times as you can. sean is a "paranoidschizophrenic".... he has spent 0 time inside a hospital or a jail for his "radical" ideas. I would bet.

I got all "butthurt" when he rejected my poster and started talking shit to other musicians about my design. but I got someone else to design it for me for free. because I hate graphic design. and I hate "atmosphere". there are other bands called "atmosphere" and he knows that. he knew that from day one. everyone has OCD and sean has it the "worst". always call him "sean" he hates that the most. you don't know him and he doesn't know you. that is his worst fear. being known. he put his face on his album cover for a REASON. fuck him and fuck his music.

BOYCOTT. buy that album and you will be buying "punk rock" music. BELIEVE ME. don't lie to people in order to PROVE A POINT. do it through truth and love.

go fuck college girls all you want. then leave them. that is the best and smartest thing to do with your life.

I know I know.. I was just putting all my eggs in one basket. the man that helped me the most is a musician... he aired his "real" problems in music without having to be as "cryptic" as everyone thought he was. his music was poetry and my poetry is everywhere. I am a poet and I know it. so what? do I need to go the way of Emily Dickinson? maybe. but, maybe not.... mourning in public has become cool. wear black when it's fucking hot? also cool.

that man is aesop rock OR ian mathias bavitz. born in long island new york 1976 before graham and after chris. know the ghosts and become a ghost. know the ghost track and become a ghost track.

kids CAN see dead people.

Guest ModelCitizen

Slug wrote a few songs that I always like listening to. Something about his cynical style of airing out his problems through the music strikes a chord with me; especially when he shows up as a "guest emcee" and grabs the spotlight. The verse he wrote for "nothing less" is one of my favorites.

yay, dadaist circular riddlespeak.

there's a catastrophic difference between hinting at the underlying pain, chhosing artfully what to omit-which causes curiosity, and outlining every bullshit and mentally ill whim that enters your head. slug lost that "editor." i'm barely functional when i listen to new atmosphere shit- we went from a shared place to one where everything is all slug, the friend that you can't even have a conversation with anymore, or 5% of the time, because they won't shut up and listen to you. slug's music doesn't breathe back anymore for me. i still check for it because the man can still rap his ass off. but i'm not surprised, having grown up with hip hop, that once i loved and now i'm left wondering what happened.

YES! TEARZ... you came back. I appreciated your honesty on this board. you made a great impact on how I view graffiti. I cured my "addictions" through my "faith in graffiti"... OR SO I THOUGHT. just because someone wrote a book called "The Faith of Graffiti"... that man was Norman Mailer. and that Norman Mailer went on to found the Village Voice which has MONOPOLY on local independent newspapers everywhere. my book is called "the faith of life" and it is preventing me from dosing myself with medicine. I don't know why.

my favorite sean song is: Night Prowler. because the Living Legends put him on just like he "put them on".... hahah.. become an independent record label. produce your own music and say someone else "makes your beats"... tell them "jesus" makes your beats. you don't like Ian Bavitz' beats? well he doesn't make them you Blockhead. blame it on the rain. blame it on sean. he can take it. he is muscular and has a strong will.

go on welfare.

you sure spend a whole lot of time on your soap box talkign about those artists you claim to have no use for. yet in each instance they turn out to be people you claim to have respected at one time, until they did you wrong by 'fronting' on you in some way. now you want to tirade about how their only interest is money, and they're hollow and you're a true poet, and blah blah blah.

sounds like nothing but jealousy to me.

had either sole or slug showed any interest in you, im sure you'd be singing their praises right now.

poor insecure little thing, needing to tear others down to prove your own self worth. trust me on this one, slug doesnt give a fuck about you. sole doesnt give a fuck about you.

clearly you gave a fuck though, when you continued to pester my sister, asking her to hook you up with them.

get off the dick child. keep throwing out those elitest backpacking one liners. you dont know shit about either one of them, so your scathing remarks mean nothing.

keep talking poet.

I will until I'm done. are you done talking? nope. didn't think so. I blame god. he blew breath in your lungs. I don't need you or your "friends" just like you don't need me or my "friends"....

make your friends your family and your family your friends. quick let us have a race to expose each others' "secret lives".... hahaha. you don't ignore me do you?

talking in cryptic circles is super cool...when you're 20.

give it a few years.

i don't need seal pelts or snake oil, so i don't ever talk about them. obviously you 'need' my friends for something, since you can't seem to leave them alone.

exposing secret lives? what is there to 'expose'? you dont write, you're a jealous hack poet who chased me around the web trying to gather information on me, so you could 'dis' me on the internet. then even after all that, you wanted me to hook you up with the same 'friends' you're now dissing.

you're a fucking joke bro, and we both know you wouldnt say shit to my face, sole's face, or slug's face, so why say it here?

oh, cause you're a poet, thats right....i could write circles around you and we both know.

please go wheat paste something, you dont belong here.

Originally posted by seeking

talking in cryptic circles is super cool...when you're 20.

give it a few years.

i don't need seal pelts or snake oil, so i don't ever talk about them. obviously you 'need' my friends for something, since you can't seem to leave them alone.

exposing secret lives? what is there to 'expose'? you dont write, you're a jealous hack poet who chased me around the web trying to gather information on me, so you could 'dis' me on the internet. then even after all that, you wanted me to hook you up with the same 'friends' you're now dissing.

you're a fucking joke bro, and we both know you wouldnt say shit to my face, sole's face, or slug's face, so why say it here?

oh, cause you're a poet, thats right....i could write circles around you and we both know.

please go wheat paste something, you dont belong here.

seeking a.k.a. card puller 2100

For real man........this fucking guy talks so much eclectic "Rain Man" babble you'd figure he was Dustin Hoffman! I think I last described him as a "drunken, schizophrenic Confuscious"!!!!! He's so fucking hard to follow when he talks like this.......He'll try and diss you and then underhandedly, in a passive manner, give you some dap! I'd like to meet this guy face to face at a party oneday........Now that would be funny!