SEAN DALEY IS A SEXY BITCH WITH PIGTAILS

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ooofah.

well i got up early for some reason. i'm not sure why.

imma go pick up a bunch of vice magazines to send out to people because i own people packages (phyne!)

then maybe later, we'll go dork out on some dim sum and pork buns.

then watch t2 because we bought it yesterday.

Re: Devilush

Originally posted by unconscience

e-mail me about getting more magazines i have an idea, it involves money and your mags;)

E-Mail me A.S.A.P to tell me the cost, and how many i can get at one time:king:

bob seger!

Originally posted by Sean Daley

using my name just to get people to look at your thread

answered yourself

no one wants to look at a "test pattern" thread

and as for you noum.. why don't you start talking like you did when you were "handing bizz" about your goofy ass sketches?

Originally posted by NOUM

don't talk like you know me truth,you have no fukin' clue what i put into gettin' dis far homeboy,if you gonna sit there post b.s and talk out ya ass..just look don't talk..daim dis daim dat..why the fuck would i sit here and copy a letter..dis has been a full year and a half of puttin' hard work into dis..but ain't no pleasin' you bastids is there..graffin' ain't mah whole life i'm a breakdancer..but i graff for shits and gigglez..and if you didn't notice sherloc dats all mah own style i started doing 3-d from seeing daims shit and the only way to do 3-d was to follow his design..or so i thought..you live and you learn you fukin' toys..yeah toy..toy because you talk like you know what i put in..all you puttin in is text,fuck you..no need to bite.i came too far for that..post what you got you fukin prick..reply and you a bitch post ya fukin fliks.. -NOUM-

haha

fag..

congrats..you low life..you went all the way to my old paper chase thread to find something from me to quote..you love me?..

what a cheap defense

no, i just wanted to make sure that i have seen your sketches before and you WERE the guy i was thinking of, and i stumbled upon that.

it's like you'll change the way you speak depending on who you're talking to

:rolleyes: get pissed

Originally posted by test pattern

it's like you'll change the way you speak depending on who you're talking to

you seem to know me very well..been keeping tabs on me?..you and fr8 need some drugs and a few hours to cope with ya'll selves..

edit* and

you seem to know me very well..been keeping tabs on me?..you a fr8 need some drugs and a few hours to cope with ya'll selves..

if by keeping tabs you mean reading what you wrote in a thread, then yes

why don't you try to argue against the points instead of acting like an idiot

bump

Archived