seamster

cdz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, and you were calling my stuff garbage? (im not calling your work garbage, im just saying man) dont get me wrong they werent that great but umm...well, trytryagain. i definately agree that the second is better than the first. that 3d on the second is clean, and the placement of the brown in the background is good but maybe next time add some to the top right thats proportionate to that size as well.

Guest da wizzard

hey seam, quit tagging schools by your house, that shit is hella toy.....it'll get you bagged, but i liked the hand style.....reminded me of early cern but oh well, stay up.

by the way tre loco and skem one. i like seamster because i write seam and i would rather not be like everyone else and put "one" or "two" after it. just settin myself apart from anyone else who writes seam. just lettin you know.

Guest da wizzard

yeah i know you seam......how's ol' wispy doin"?......haven't seenhim in a while...i don't know who's crossin' you out, but i saw that too.....my guess is its ta, i bet its ensue....he lives by you guys.....by the way, our hood is too hot already....do not hit schools, churches.....houses ect....ensue and the rest of the fools around here have made it very difficult to stay incog......watch yourself, the streets have eyes.....peace

Archived