sea weed

DOLR....LED

i eat sushi all the time but..my friend works at a sushi delivering place and he steals all kinds of shit and then sells it so ill be eating sushi for cheap in no time...but back to the story or whatever the shits pretty good just plain old sea weed...i gave some to a mexican guy i work with that dont know english and i was trying to explain to him that its sea weed...be cause he seemed to think it was frog skin hahaha i was rollin...but have any of you tried this stuff?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria

i'm a sushi addict. i go out to sushi bars at least once a week. i can spend $50 a night on sushi and drinks. every girl i take loves it too. seaweed is great, i used to eat it plain when i was a kid. the japanese word for edible seaweed that they typically use to make sushi is called nori (pronounced: noDEE). ask for it by name, you white folks can impress your date.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey... fucker.... I will stab you to death, and play in your blood... bitch.

That came across to me as funny, I dunno... I guess it was just the way I read it.

But honestly, I just made a beat, that sounds so smooth an nice, that I had to mention it, because I'm so proud of myself, so much so, I'll bring it up, but not enough to start its own thread, just to let you know... you know... incase you cared... *shrug*

The harmony just drops oh so sweet with the drums

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by Dyptheria

seaweed that they typically use to make sushi is called nori (pronounced: noDEE). ask for it by name, you white folks can impress your date.

If you ask for it by the name of NODEE you will either be frowned upon or they will let it fly. The correct pronunciation is NORI.............So you may be impressing someone but say it how it is spelt.....

Guest Andy Capp
Originally posted by Secret

I went out for sushi last night. I love Japanese food and how lightly it settles in my stomach.

asian food in general is light. the stereo type is you eat it and in half an hour you're hungry. i live for the stuff. it's straight money m'fucka.

in korea, and perhaps other places, dried seawead is called "dragons skin" it's good shite.

mentally i'm half oriental. sheeeet.

ahhh, this return to forever lp will never die. i orgasm at the aural vibrations.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

If you ask for it by the name of NODEE you will either be frowned upon or they will let it fly. The correct pronunciation is NORI.............So you may be impressing someone but say it how it is spelt.....

i was raised to say it with a D sound. I just checked with my coworker sitting right at the desk four feet from me, who was born and raised in Japan, and she confirmed it's pronounced with a D and not an R. Maybe it looks funny if white people pronounce it properly for a change, but i assure you that the proper japanese pronounciation is with a D.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by Dyptheria

i was raised to say it with a D sound. I just checked with my coworker sitting right at the desk four feet from me, who was born and raised in Japan, and she confirmed it's pronounced with a D and not an R. Maybe it looks funny if white people pronounce it properly for a change, but i assure you that the proper japanese pronounciation is with a D.

I am in Nagoya near Tokyo and they pronounce it Nori........I know that different islands of Japan pronounce it different ways well in Nagoya they have said it Nori everytime I can recollect......Ask her what part of Japan she is from???

Archived