SE7EN

Doopid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Doopid

how did i know that you were just gonna give me some fucked up shit dude. good lord. no one has love in this site

why you sayin my shit is fucked up? i worked hard on that, and it is really good, didnt you see the squibbles? damn sohn, i even put bubbles in it to spruce it up some

learn before you make yourself look like a moron

suggestion

make a new name, post under that, dont ask people do to names for y ou, practice

You sound like a complete moron who has lost his directions.

who can tag the word SE7EN

all you need to do is tag the word SE7EN

where is the love brothas

but im not exactly good and at taggin yet.

i wanna see good ones. and thanks one for doing it...if you really are

take credit for yo shit man

the sickest?

Shut your mouth, stop fucking typing, stop fucking writing, and edit your first post, check the delete box at the left, and click the delete icon at the right.

asert, hit me at aim,,,,,pleesedontimme, didnt ever put you on my buddy list

doooooooopid

here is the deal, most people do not wanna take the time to sketch something for someone else unless they gettin soemthing in return, ie stickers, passaround, or somethin for a promotional gig type deal. New kids come on here all the time and ask for stupid shit like that, which is hideously stupid, because no one wants to do that. Learn the rules and such

Guest Propaganda

ok onesecondple, that just because you are all fucking pieces of shit that have nothing better to do with your lives than fucking tag and think you are hot shit for it. oh but other than that shit your cool. faggot.

Ok I don't usally respond to bullshit, but you have no idea what you just said or acting like. Childish remarks to people on the Internet you don't know won't make you seem tuff or gain respect. If you don't see the point of what people are trying to make here I suggest you stay off the net. You sound like another VIRS.

PS* Don't say you were just replying to shit talk because all that shit talk ment common sense. Have a good day.

all im am trying to say is that you people are worthless selfish faggots...yes i can do my own shit...but i cant post it...and i want to compare mine to others...but i cant believe that you people wouldnt have any time do do a quick sketch of a simple word...no wonder people dont like people that do grafiti...because you guys have no rspect for anything...and say what you want to say about how i am acting childish ...but you guys are the ones that are worhtless.

ok onesecondple, that just because you are all fucking pieces of shit that have nothing better to do with your lives than fucking tag and think you are hot shit for it. oh but other than that shit your cool. faggot.

i dont think im hott shit, in no way do i think that. Im just pointin out that you are a fuckin moron,,,how bout you got a yard and ask people "can you tag se7en for me please" you will get shit there too, this is just an internet yard, thats all, act the same as you would in a real yard, which is not like a moron

all im am trying to say is that you people are worthless selfish faggots...yes i can do my own shit...but i cant post it...and i want to compare mine to others...but i cant believe that you people wouldnt have any time do do a quick sketch of a simple word...no wonder people dont like people that do grafiti...because you guys have no rspect for anything...and say what you want to say about how i am acting childish ...but you guys are the ones that are worhtless.

1. you are the one acting childish, no doubt, not realizes the rules of the game.

2. we have respect, we learned the hard way, just like you should, you dont come into our house, make stupid requests, then when said requests arent fullfilled, call us names like fagget.

so, as i have said, and others, dont talk shit you re-tard

alright well whatever dude...i guess i shouldn't mess with you thugs anymore..and sorry im not trying to bribe you with other shit just to get you to draw it. but its cool. i dont really care.

see, you are still doin it, callin us thugs and what not, we arent that bad kid, you just got in and asked us the dumbest thing you could have ever done. You are probably 14 years old, and are crying because we didnt bow down and worship you for such a wonderful question.

You came on here with the notion that we were in the same league as movies, where everyone online is nice to you. This is just real life my friend, you will get this whereever you go

Guest Propaganda

all im am trying to say is that you people are worthless selfish faggots...

:lol:

yes i can do my own shit...but i cant post it...and i want to compare mine to others...

So what is the point if you can't post images?

but i cant believe that you people wouldnt have any time do do a quick sketch of a simple word...no wonder people dont like people that do grafiti..

You sound like a computer nerd that just got into this.

because you guys have no rspect for anything...and say what you want to say about how i am acting childish ...but you guys are the ones that are worhtless.

How does this make sense? Before trying to "TAG" if you kids like saying that still, I say stay off the net would be the best way and learn for yourself. Why do people have to do stuff for you if you are not acting childish. Basically you just said......

"YOU: Mommy, can I have a cookie?

US: no.

YOU: Mommy you are a faggot and worthless.

US: Wait...your not my kid."

hey kise ...chill out man. just quit dude. i just thought someone would mayeb be nice enough but whatever im not mad...i just think its funny how everyone thinks they are so cool...but i guess i need to earn my respect so ill get back to you guys. just quit posting that same shit over and over again