SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Knowledge

YO YOU GOT A DOLLER O PAY MY TOLL

:king:

YO BIG UPS TO ALL THEM CATS I CHILLED WITH MERZ, O, CHIPS, KEMOS, CENSE,COVE,TWIZE,APES,KANE,ADGE,PRES,CAZA,AND ALL THE REST OF THE FUNNY PEOPLE AT THE SCRIBBLE ECSPECIALLY SEEING MBER'S GANGSTER ASS GOING AT IT WITH THE NEW YORK CATS THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY

PEACE AND WERE THE FUCK ARE SOME FLICKS BECAUSE MY BROKE ASS HAS NO SCANER

PEACE

CHICAGO'S ILLIEST NIGGAS IN TOWN LIKE JULIA BROWN

Guest platapie
Originally posted by socrates

It was cool until the graffers showed up...

the graffiti kids usually do ruin the party. taggin on all sorts of stuff and shutting the party down. those bastards!

you know who ruins the party, breakers. ive always disliked them. they think theyre so hard because they can spin on their head. in reality, they're just losers. that goes for all the writers who think they are hard because they write their name on a wall too.

Originally posted by cdz

you know who ruins the party, breakers. ive always disliked them. they think theyre so hard because they can spin on their head. in reality, they're just losers. that goes for all the writers who think they are hard because they write their name on a wall too.

very sad but very true

mber=true thug.

he taught respect. :) other than that everyone was mad chill an dthe mc battle was weak as fuck. i think the person who ruined it was the kid in the yellow matching shirt and pants with the fake gold teeth in the parking lot who was piss drunk and kept asking me "WASSUP NOW PLAYA!" he was a fucking goon.

Archived