1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Scribble Jam

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by jammer, Jul 11, 2002.

1. jammer

jammer New Jack

Scribble Jam

Discussion started by jammer - Jul 11, 2002

So scribble jam 2002 is august 8-11 in cincinnatti, anyone else gonna be there? I know i will, but probably not on the 8th - sounds kinda boring.. anyway the director who set the shit up told me that sever and all his boys have spots on the wall, do any of you?

.jammer

jammer - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. imported_Europe - Replied Jul 11, 2002

Why dont you leave it up to the organizer to announce whats going on at the jam?

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Jul 11, 2002

fudge hip hop

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jul 11, 2002

the director said that sever was going to be there?!!! oh my god. ill be there for sure. im gonna bring a lawnchair and sit there and watch him and his friends paint, and im gonna watch them the whole time and im not even going to look at another writer cause i love that AWR steez.

seeks/usually i would, but nah, i think i'll head north

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. sodapop7

sodapop7 12oz Junior Member

sodapop7 - Replied Jul 16, 2002

straight up

who the fuck cares...

sodapop7 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. jammer

jammer New Jack

jammer - Replied Jul 23, 2002

yo fuck you...straight up i was just making the point that he said their whole crew is gonna be rocking the wall. especially you "seeking," your trying to make it out like i was some giddy school hip-hop onlooker bustin a nut over one writer... are you and your entire crew gonna be their? fuck it, whatever chump - be a dick.................

jammer - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. mopius

mopius Guest

mopius - Replied Jul 23, 2002

im only going if Tom Cruise is there....

8. DR. POTNA

DR. POTNA Guest

DR. POTNA - Replied Jul 25, 2002

how ironic it is that the only reason u midwest kids know about awr msk in the first place is because of scribble magazine....haha..... whats up with the parties out there that weekend??? hey email me if anybody knows of anything!:D

9. HECZ

HECZ 12oz Member

HECZ - Replied Jul 27, 2002

YEAH I HEARD FREDDIE PRINZE JR. WAS GOING TO BE THERE TOO, GE SAID THAT HE HAD MORE POWER MOVES THAN ALL THE JUNKWARTZ PUT TOGETHER AND THAT HE WAS GONNA CALL OUT EYEDEA, AND WAS GOING TO GO OVER EVERYONES PIECE WITH BUBBLE LETTERS THAT SAID "GAYONE", OH AND HE ALSO SAID THAT HE COULD SCRATCH BETTER THAN Q-BERT...THAT'S THE ONLY REASON IM GOING!!!!!!!!

HECZ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: