SCRIBBLE JAM QUESTION.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

to anybody thats been to,and hopefully some folks that have painted up there,i was wondering if you must have wallspace reserved to paint. i know they reserve some spaces,but i want to know if theres any room to get some wallspace if you just show up.....any info you can give me would be great,cuz the scribble site is kinda scarce on info.....thanks.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mafIAkilla

thats what i was thinking.....id like to go to scribble,but not if im gonna just stand there and watch other folks paint.....thanks for the answers tho.....

why the hell would you go all the way to cincinatti just to paint a fucking legal wall anyways? either way all you're really going to do is try to meet wirters so you can jock them. gay.

Originally posted by DMX

either way all you're really going to do is try to meet wirters so you can jock them. gay.

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop

Oh, no

That's how Ruff Ryders roll Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop

Oh, no

Oh, no

Oh, no

Oh, no

Oh, no

That's how Ruff Ryders roll

I just wanted to point out a plus could be hearing the musical talent present...and seeing some of the other shit...a bonus being able to paint with other people you might not normally be painting next too...

word up dmx: you retard

listen the whole point of going to scribble is to meet other writers and the experince of getting up in other areas knowing the other writers that are there. there are so many dope spots there besides that legal wall it is unbeliveable. and dmx you know you had to get clowned for that name :cool:

Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Stop,

I just wanted to point out a plus could be hearing the musical talent present...and seeing some of the other shit...a bonus being able to paint with other people you might not normally be painting next too...

i can understand that,but im not into hip hop.....i just looked at it as a chance to paint somewhere other than my own city and to meet other writers (and no,not to jock their nuts).....but i would like to roadtrip somewhere thats got a good graf scene and a good punk/hardcore scene.....maybe atlanta.....

alright that last post was a little harsh. that is how i feel, and the fact that there's some stupid white boys trying to "rap" makes it that much worse, but if that's a good time to you then more power to you. have fun.

Originally posted by DMX

alright that last post was a little harsh. that is how i feel, and the fact that there's some stupid white boys trying to "rap" makes it that much worse, but if that's a good time to you then more power to you. have fun.

I dont find Slug or Eyedea to be stupid whiteboys, and they dont try to rap, they do rap...now if you look at DMX on the otherhand...hes black and he still cant rap...nuff said, even though you may have that name as some kind of "sarcastic joke."

nah,DMX wasn't that bad when he still "DMX the Great"....but that was a long time ago.....as far as the Scribble Jam-count me out.

Originally posted by DMX

and the fact that there's some stupid white boys trying to "rap" makes it that much worse,

K..... your dumb.

some of the best rymers out right now are asian and white. Go fuck yourself dipshit.

With a name like DMX ..... he had to be lame.

CAPS........ what is it today with all the suburban fags?

Archived