Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SCRIBBLE JAM QUESTION.....

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mafIAkilla, Jul 6, 2002.

1. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

to anybody thats been to,and hopefully some folks that have painted up there,i was wondering if you must have wallspace reserved to paint. i know they reserve some spaces,but i want to know if theres any room to get some wallspace if you just show up.....any info you can give me would be great,cuz the scribble site is kinda scarce on info.....thanks.....

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

3. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

exactly my responce.

4. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

thats what i was thinking.....id like to go to scribble,but not if im gonna just stand there and watch other folks paint.....thanks for the answers tho.....

5. DMX

DMX Guest

why the hell would you go all the way to cincinatti just to paint a fucking legal wall anyways? either way all you're really going to do is try to meet wirters so you can jock them. gay.

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop
    Oh, no
    That's how Ruff Ryders roll Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop
    Oh, no
    Oh, no
    Oh, no
    Oh, no
    Oh, no
    That's how Ruff Ryders roll

I just wanted to point out a plus could be hearing the musical talent present...and seeing some of the other shit...a bonus being able to paint with other people you might not normally be painting next too...

7. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

word up dmx: you retard

listen the whole point of going to scribble is to meet other writers and the experince of getting up in other areas knowing the other writers that are there. there are so many dope spots there besides that legal wall it is unbeliveable. and dmx you know you had to get clowned for that name :cool:

8. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

i can understand that,but im not into hip hop.....i just looked at it as a chance to paint somewhere other than my own city and to meet other writers (and no,not to jock their nuts).....but i would like to roadtrip somewhere thats got a good graf scene and a good punk/hardcore scene.....maybe atlanta.....

9. DMX

DMX Guest

alright that last post was a little harsh. that is how i feel, and the fact that there's some stupid white boys trying to "rap" makes it that much worse, but if that's a good time to you then more power to you. have fun.

10. unk star

unk star New Jack

DMX says what?

<id " the h4nd1e

you're a herb

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I dont find Slug or Eyedea to be stupid whiteboys, and they dont try to rap, they do rap...now if you look at DMX on the otherhand...hes black and he still cant rap...nuff said, even though you may have that name as some kind of "sarcastic joke."

12. 455

455 Guest

nah,DMX wasn't that bad when he still "DMX the Great"....but that was a long time ago.....as far as the Scribble Jam-count me out.

13. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

14. CAPS

CAPS Member

K..... your dumb.

some of the best rymers out right now are asian and white. Go fuck yourself dipshit.

With a name like DMX ..... he had to be lame.

CAPS........ what is it today with all the suburban fags?