Screenprinting ideas of mine..

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't know what fuct or serial killer have to do with it (except that i think serial killer has used the price is right font too)... i mean, either way it's all pretty much basic punk rock t-shirt/flyer style... diy screenprinting...

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

(except that they took random images from movies/pop culture and wrote phrases across them)

hasn't that shit been happening since warhol? haven't you ever seen ronald reagan with a mohawk? or all those goofy images linked on forums like these?

i'm not claiming to be original, but you definitely shouldn't consider those brands original.

if it were up to me, which its not..id lay off the harsh contrast unless your doing single color prints, and if you have access to photo shop you could clean them up a bit (i only mention this because i can already see possible inking problems with some of the images).. otherwise i found alot of them to be pretty funny.. i wouldnt wear one, but id laugh at a kid who did.

*good job.

Archived