screen printing and shirt making.

taco bell bomber

how they fuck do they make shirts all complex with mad colors from jus a silk screen...i bought a silk screen kit, and have been trying to print jus letters and they been coming out shitty...can anyone give me some advice or a new means of doing this?

thanks for any actually good answers, and a fuck u to to the kids jus posting to get their post up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah,drop a little knowledge about your set-up...

are you doing them one at a time?

how many screens have you burned?

just wondering.

Originally posted by nick5542

ill teach you for a small fee...

hahah not a bad idea but im going to have to decline. im (hopefully) starting school in a few weeks where i will be able to do this shit at a silly retarted over priced fee.

thanks though.

im a toy silk screener kid.

i bought this fucking kit from pearl...i got the screen the paint, the squeegy(how the fuck do you spell that silly word?).....and the shirts....school me with all the info u got for me..i need all the help i can get...ill hook u guys up with some shirts if u can help me out..foreal..any info, hook it up my opaque niggas.

.....ok i wanna get into screen printing also.i've been wanting to for a few years now but never had the time till now

where did you get the kit?

how much?

what type of paints?

classes?

making and selling the product?

would it be wrong to give bums my shirts to wear as a marketing ploy?

layers, and whatnot

or you could just post a couple links....since i'm a lazy fuck

Archived