SCREAM (NZ)-badnews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealthmode

Sorry no pictures here.

This is an important msg for all his friends in the USA/world wide who I have no way of gettin in contact with.

Unfortunetly on thursday afternoon(36hrs ago) Scream/kane was involved in a head on collision car accident here in New Zealand, just 10 minutes from his house. He was rushed to hospital in a helicopter with serious head and chest injuries. The dr's operated on his heart for hours because it was bleeding and they had to put skin grafts in. They said his chances of survival are slim.

Right now he is in a drug induced sleep. He is doing better than he was but it is still touch and go.

I really can't beleive it, its so bad, just as he is almost recovered from his accident in the USA after scribble jam (where Nace(rip) lost his life), he has another. What has such a nice guy like Kane done to deserve this. I am so sad...

Feel free to mail me for any reason... dom7n7c@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

god damn...why does this shit happen to all the good people..

kane my friend i will pray for you...god bless my TA brother....

Guest Sico~tic

oh shit!! This is another huge blow to the graf community. Keep us informed, everyone here in H-Town Texas is prayin for ya. take care from myself and the rest of my crew:

AeON - SkY - shAg - Dub - Maer - aLloVer - ShINe - sEan

CgS - aDs

I got about 10 calls this morning trying to wake me up to this news. Finally when I got on the phone I really didn't know what to say. I just talked to him about a week ago. Shooting the bull getting a better date on when he was coming to stay with me. They say bad things happen to good people. And over the last year I have taken that more to heart. Jen sends all her prayers. She said when you make it over here your not allowed to go back. Your like a brother to us both. Kane, I wish you the best my friend. Get well and I hope to see you later this year.

602827.jpg

Spoke to his dad a few hours ago. He is still in a drug induced sleep in critical condition. Hes alot worse than he was in his first accident in the USA. Hes got alot of internal injuries and bleeding, including torn/punture kidneys & a patched up heart. Broken ribs, 3 breaks in his leg, other broken bones and serious facial/head injuries.

The dr's are doing all they can only doing small operations at a time so his body doesn't get to stressed out. Hes got a support machine helping him to breathe.

In summary he has got a way to go yet and it is gonna take a very long time, if his body can manage.

Its gonna be pretty up and down. I will post any news I get up here, his condition is unstable, so yeah lets all hope he pulls through. Send him positive thoughts.

Anyone who wants to send any cards of support or whatever through real snail mail post, can post them to his home. Make sure you address it to his family so they know its a card for him or whatever. And not just another package of flix which he gets most days.

If you dont know his postal address u can send to this po box and I will get it to him.

Dominic/Kane

P.O. Box 11275

Wellington

New Zealand

Ok thats all for now. Thanx for the support and emails, keep ya heads up...

Dominic

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

its been a while since i actually cried for any reason but hearing the news about kane hit pretty hard especially after the rough summer everyone had losing nace

this guy is truley one of the nicest people i have met in a while and a TA brother

myself and vicki are praying for you bro

hope to see you out here again soon

RENO TA

Today kane had a bit done to him. He had a rod put in his upper leg and his lower leg was pinned, cos leg is broken in several places. His femur (unsure of spelling) was worked on.

His left wrist was plastered and so was his right ankle.

He had a cut in his head stitched up.

The dr's have turned down the sedation and so I am guessing his system is adjusting to the drugs or less of the drugs i should say. So i am not quite sure but this may also mean he may wake up soon.

Dr's are pleased with how he is doing.

He is now in a stable condition and is still unconscious. Still in the intensive care unit.

Yeah I will definitely keep you all up dated here, with any changes what so ever. If i dont put anything up it means theres no news. I wont forget about informing you ppl here!

Being a very close friend of kane the last few days have been rough...

Archived