Scrap Yard Shop in SOHO...

MR ROCK 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MR ROCK 1

Hello,

does anyone know why Scrap Yard in SOHO has been closed for like two months?

lmao i have the same problem. ive been calling them the last 2 weeks everyday. that store is a fucking joke they have no schedule they are closed whenever they wanna be and open when they feel like it. maybe they have been closed because of ramadan? i doubt it. i know the other graff shop in tomkins park but are there any other stores similar to scrapyard where u can get videos, caps markers?

i never really bought much from graf stores even when i did live near them. it seems like shit always costs more there. i just order caps online. before that, it was all about going into wal-mart and taking them off other products. there was one kind of engine cleaner that had really good fat caps. as for skinny caps, who the fuck needed those. but i guess you have to keep up with the times somewhat. and on a sidenote dominican women are bangin.

Re: address

Originally posted by STYLEISKING

ALL THE RIGHT RECORDS

35-61 Junction BLVD

Corona NY 11368

(1718)899-7685

ATTR

I am also a sucker for all the dub model cars they have there. damn I can look at those things for hours. and someday when I come into cash, I want to buy the lowrider bicycle.

Archived