Scott peterson

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2 week of deliberation, no veridic. Judge said" go back and get one"..

the jury comes back 4 days later, still undecided. Judge again orders them back.

Monday the courts drop a jury for looking on the internet gathering info on the boat,. Tuesday, they drop the head jury formen (the doctor/lawyer ), which is still unknown why the kick him off the panel. Courts now says they have to start the deliberation all over from the start.. 3 days later then man is guitly..// in one week they lost two jury memebers, told to start over,, Friday the man is guitly...?

dont be surprise if they file a appeal and the case is mistrial...

• 4 weeks later...

it does not make sense, that a prosecutor, a self appointed god, self righteous protector of the public, except those who have been accused of a crime, can convince seven (?) people that a man did a horrible thing, murdered, then the seven people decide that the man should die, because some writing in a book somewhere says that they can choose death for other human beings. at the same time the state of California can hire someone to inject poison into a man while people watch him die through a window, and when murder is done like that, it's justice.

what? California has capital punishment?

The same state that launched emision regulations on their own?

it's crazy how they can be so progressive and yet so old fashioned at the same time.

i still dont understand how so many people can get attached to cases like these. when the verdict/recommendation for death penalty were read.

there were literally hundreds of people outside cheering.

its like they think they actually know all the facts.

shit like that is the reason mainstream media is going to be further plagued by this kind of "news".

television really does a great job sucking the souls out of people.

• 3 months later...

DEATH to scott peterson.

eh, i say let the fucker rot in prison but either way is O K by me.

A California judge today sentenced Scott Peterson to die by lethal injection for killing his pregnant wife and her fetus, calling the deaths "cruel, uncaring, heartless and callous." In imposing the death sentence, Superior Court Judge Alfred Delucchi followed the recommendation of a jury last December.

I dont get why people always include the 'fetus' when referring to her death . It is worse that she was pregnant, and i think that the bastard should rot in hell . But i also think its insane to start counting pregnancies as "people" . But i guess thats another thread .

Originally posted by heavyLox@Nov 12 2004, 01:14 PM

i was sure he was gonna be the white OJ "scott" free, but i was wrong.

Mr.Lox I also thought the same shit..Thought that modafuka was gettin away wit it..I GUESS NOT..I'm glad hes going to rot in hell...Hes goin to get booty pooped in San Quentin..Ohh hell yeah you know that for sure..I'm wondering what was the piece of the puzzle that got him..I mean I know it was pretty fuken obvious cause he showed no remorse or feelings..But I know there's sum that got his ass good..Maybe a sample of cement was found on the body??..The same one he used for them Anchors he had at home?..Whatever it was, I'm glad..Even though its goin to take up to 15 years to finally kill his ass..Hes goin to suffer in prision..Sumone eventually goin to pop his ass..

Stuff like this happens all the time, rest in peace lacey and connor, but i think the media decided to run with this murder case because it had a "dramatic story". the media really thinks that this country is stupid, but i see whats going on i See!!!