SCOTT PETERSON IS ONE DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

fuck muni

we all know he did it....but he has got to be one of the stupidest murders ever

1. didnt colab his stories

2. showed the wrong kind of emotions

3. his alibi sucked

seriously....if i was going to kill my wife and the baby in her stomach, i would have done it so many different ways

plus hes having an affair at the same time he did it

the only people who get caught for murder are DUMBASSES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We all know that he guilty but somehow he gonna get off and be added to the list of people that get away with murder: Him, Oj, and that lil girls parents(john beniet???)...Until the next big story comes along and we forget about him...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I think I could get away with murder. Just takes planning. Which 90% of murders don't have....

Who was that kid in Wisconsin not too long ago that murdered someone just to see if he could get away with it? It shocked the town because he was your typical white all-American football jock in high school who got high grades and was popular around school and the community. Well he chose some loner who never bothered anyone as his "guinea pig" and after some planning the jock went to the loner's house and murdered him in his own home. I guess he figured no one cared about a loner so that was his target. The irony of it all was that the jock wanted to major in Criminal Justice in college. He was fascinated with crimonology, law enforcement, crime investigations, and all that other stuff. Guess he wanted to pull off what he called "the perfect murder". But what got him caught was that after a couple of weeks he started bragging to friends about it.

Yeah, he did it, he's a dumbass...

I've know enough people who have had kids that I even know a couple of guys who kinda panicked right before the due date and went and had flings but... none of them killed their totally beautiful pregnant wives.

Let's face it, Lacy Peterson was a SUPER-HOTTIE! Maybe it's just that she's got the pregnant glow in most of the pictures you see but I think it goes beyond that. She looks like a freaking homecoming queen. She obviously had/has a family that supported her in everything. She's like a living angel...

Which brings us to the inevitable question of MOTIVE. Motive... WHY???

Why so soon, Why the child as well, Why so brutal...???

Well, I submit to you that, while she did NOT deserve her fate...

Lacy Peterson was a HUGE BITCH! Unberable! NAG! NAG! NAG! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! The baby this... the baby that. I can fuck 10 longshoreman a night and make more money than you Scott!

Obviously, she HAD to go, and the kid was corrupt from the womb...

So, I don't ask why... just Why so STUPID?

People get away with murder everyday, even poor people... and here's this dumbass Scott, what a waste...

Archived