scott bellmos pranks

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

this is an actual documentation of a repeated prank caller. This is not a joke we do actually receive prank calls from this guy and he does say this sort of stuff. read and enjoy.

call regarding. how many times can he not give halo back to kmart. he was caught shoplifting there. trespassing. After he shaved his

head he took a bike out of a walmart. he figured they'd have to call the cops after he got out. He was dragged off the bike.

was trying to fight he way out of it - more people came and he gave up. He made excuse like he was try out the bike but they

didn't buy it. cops gave him a ride home. he went home and shaved his head - hair was getting too long. went back and bought halo

game. he has a tattoo - star in the sky - right where moustache is. He had 7 playstations. only has one left. xbox is better console

than playstation 2. He went to gamestop and walked behind and took 7 playstations. he's gonna mail himself into xbox.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

got more

Eu called in to appologize for prank calling about being the lead singer for metallica and for the things he said as such. He asked to know about the repair that was placed and as I explained it to him he hung up.

-------------

customer wanted to know owhat kind of cars were in PGR - told him viper, ferrari, bmw. customer wanted to know if you hit the wall in PGR - would the wheels keep spinning - told him i didn't know. Told me he heard someone kicked my mom in the cun* and hung up.

-------------

Scott is at it again.. With his volger mouth & nasty tongue..

Would you believe I got him twice IN A ROW... This is a terrable, terrable person... Uses horrable words and wants your momma..

-------------

Customer called in to ask where his console is. Told him we were not sending out a console just a box. Then proceded to say the was happy for the Sept. 11th attacks and he was "Going to go Osama bin Laden on my @#$".

-------------

Customer was highly aggitated and stated that he had Bill Gates fax number and had taken a swing

at a retailer,because he was unhappy with the way he has been treated. I put customer on hold

to research his ongoing

issue, when I returned he was off the phone for 5 minutes without a response. He did not come back on line

---------------

Bum - Broke into a bunch a pay phone to pay for his xbox. He used a screwdriver. quarters were on floor and he left them. He asked me for

change for booze. said he's a bum. He thinks josh is home humping my mamma. He wants an xbox. Claimed his name was Travis Blood - first

it was Dino Efrom - then Travis Blood - then he went to Scott Tool (pronounced TOLL). He doesn't know how to read - wants to take a

typing class. He says why I run a Hyndai Elantra (rice burner according to him). Wants to know if my car has Nitrous. I told him no.

He wanted to know if i had a gf. i said yes. asked how fat she is. told him she's not fat.

----------------------

more coming

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by angry xbox

He doesn't know how to read - wants to take a

typing class. He says why I run a Hyndai Elantra (rice burner according to him). Wants to know if my car has Nitrous. I told him no.

He wanted to know if i had a gf. i said yes. asked how fat she is. told him she's not fat.

It is funny that the person say`s the bum guy needs to take typing classes when the person giving the report is an KEYBOARD FUCKTARD.......And also the comment about the RICE BURNER cracked me up

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Stapler

It is funny that the person say`s the bum guy needs to take typing classes when the person giving the report is an KEYBOARD FUCKTARD.......And also the comment about the RICE BURNER cracked me up

no dood he is making comments about the guy who called in. those comments are what scott bellmo said on the phone with the rep.

Archived