1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Scorpion King....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wREk OnE, Apr 21, 2002.

1. wREk OnE

wREk OnE 12oz Member

Scorpion King....

Discussion started by wREk OnE - Apr 21, 2002

oh my god...this movie was fuckin wack....the rock sucks he should hang himself....everything was sooo predictable...and i didnt see a single nipple in the whole fuckin movie....what was up with an Asian women in Egypt?!...also all those girls had fuckin implants,....theres no fuckin implants in ancient times!!.....cant believe i even saw this crap...

only good thing was that....we almost ran over some white dude on a skate board, on the way back.. he flipped us off....then we went off on him...and he seemed really scared....lol... :) .... before we could even get out the car....he jetted....damn cracka...lol .. :)

anyone else watch this pathetic movie?...if so what yall think?....

peace...

wREk OnE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. wREk OnE

wREk OnE 12oz Member

wREk OnE - Replied Apr 21, 2002

thats what im saying!...fuck the rock.....and fuck texas too..(he from texas right?)....fuck the florida gators too.....

cmeup...that sucks that you have to go watch that shit.....its horrible....
    the worse shit is theres all these hot ass girls....but none of them get naked!!.....god-dammit....

wREk OnE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Apr 21, 2002

Hahah the review in my newspaper gave it a great review...so i was like...fuck lets go watch it....so i go watch it, and i was sorely disapointed...i was under the impression there would be huge battle scenes and shit..buts its mostly just this faggot arabian cracking lame jokes and the rock riding his camel around throwing knives and shit....it wasnt terrible...but it didnt live up to my expectations...and that bitch didnt show any titties...so that sorta got me down

4. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

NoamChomsky - Replied Apr 21, 2002

Kelly Hu needs to get nekkid.Can I get a hell yeah?I hate wrestling,never liked it.People at school ran around trying to body slam people and spouting forth rock quotes non stop.I also hate:Austin Powers' impressions,shirts from target,and people talking about south park nonstop.

5. deznatori

deznatori 12oz Veteran Member

deznatori - Replied Apr 21, 2002

I thought it was an all right movie. I also enjoy watching wrestling from time to time. For the idiots expecting a boob shot. 1) It's a family movie. 2) It's pg-13 what do you expect. Kelly Hu does need to get naked in something. Wrek it's hollywood of course they had implants. You expected less. Things you missed bitching about. A guy didn't come up with gun powder around that time. There's no such thing as a sorceress. And the list could go on. It's a movie nothing is ever true to form.

deznatori - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Apr 21, 2002

dear lord you people paid money to see that? commercials were enough to convince me not to see that... the rock has extremely white teeth and it bothers me i dont know why. he also looks retarded when does that one eyebrow up thing

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. colour

colour 12oz Member

colour - Replied Apr 21, 2002

hes from hawaii so is kelly hu.

colour - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. ledzep

ledzep Guest

ledzep - Replied Apr 21, 2002

:lol:

9. dai

dai 12oz Senior Member

dai - Replied Apr 21, 2002

me and my boy went to see that movie, we saw the previews for it last summer when 'the mummy returns' came out in theatre and we were all "yeah that looks dope. we're gonna see that shit when it comes out" and i've been waiting for fucking ever for it to come out...well the first part of the movie they start fighting so im like cool this might be interesting...and its mixed in with comedy and hardcore music...that pissed me off. i was hoping it was somewhat realisitic and mature. it was an alright movie in the end though. it woulda been better if i was still 14 ;P

dai - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. ODW

ODW 12oz Member

ODW - Replied Apr 21, 2002

that movie just looks really fuckin gay. i only spend money to see good cinema.

ODW - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Apr 21, 2002

i didnt mind the boobies as much becuase i saw van Wilder like 20 minutes before te scorpion king, and there ere boobies in that...i also learned that noami backwards spells "i moan"...dont name your daughters that