score settling

rustofat3000

so your shits getting dissed on freights. you basically have a few choices. a. find that person and beat their ass in a 1 on 1 fight, b. try to squash it through mutual contact diolouge, c. some kind of battle of hacking each other an trying to come tighter than them. I would definently go with letter a but I was just curious what other cats might do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

From experience, I would say the best way is the most boring:

Paint more. Keep getting up steadily over the years. Your enemy then has two problems:

1.Keeping up with you, lasting as long as you, remaining a worthy enemy. Weak enemies simply fall off.

2.Finding your other thousand or so trains he hasn't capped, all over North America and constantly on the move.

hey tuffguy i dont write my screen name. i just thought of some random screen name. im definently looking for this cat and im down to handle business onsite once i run into this egotistical chump. i just dont like hacking anyones stuff regardless if they hacked me. id rather fight than do that. i dont even like to fight but i cant wait to settle this one.

best way i think to settle this fast is to go all out over this shit, diss everything you see from the guy, even street throw ups, even peices if you're feeling real mad, try to get his number from other cats that you know that would know people that knows him, then go on 411 reverse look up and find where he lives, stalk the nigga for 2 days, set fire to his house and his car or if you have lotsa time on your hands go to the freight spot everyday, you'll eventually bump into him, then dont miss him and dont forget..what goes around might come around one day..keep that in mind

Originally posted by Cracked Ass@Dec 26 2004, 03:58 AM

From experience, I would say the best way is the most boring:

Paint more. Keep getting up steadily over the years. Your enemy then has two problems:

1.Keeping up with you, lasting as long as you, remaining a worthy enemy. Weak enemies simply fall off.

2.Finding your other thousand or so trains he hasn't capped, all over North America and constantly on the move.

best one yet.

the atomic bomb squashed beef for the united states & japan...

freight beef is cowardly in my opinion, because the person you dissed might never find out about it or get a chance to claim their spot back, and more than likely, someone else will go over it before anyone even knows about it. plus, i hate seeing the freights looking all gross with disses.

i think if you're gonna beef with someone you should do spots that they can see so as to get that priceless reaction of seeing their shit dissed and to see if they've got the balls to get their spot back...

^^^^^ Your a peacemaker at heart! ;)

Originally posted by thegirlecho@Jan 1 2005, 06:58 PM

the atomic bomb squashed beef for the united states & japan...

freight beef is cowardly in my opinion, because the person you dissed might never find out about it or get a chance to claim their spot back, and more than likely, someone else will go over it before anyone even knows about it. plus, i hate seeing the freights looking all gross with disses.

i think if you're gonna beef with someone you should do spots that they can see so as to get that priceless reaction of seeing their shit dissed and to see if they've got the balls to get their spot back...

your a fag if you bump into someone but dont beat their ass after they been dissin you...but i had beef with this one toy from around my way and he would diss my fr8s.. now i paint way more then him and i know when the fr8s come and go around here so basicly i would do pieces over his shortly before they would leave... fuck doin tags over him.. i would just show him up...about a month into it i caught him and beat him up...thats how u do it sons

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER+Dec 24 2004, 11:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HATEBREEDER - Dec 24 2004, 11:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rustofat3000@Dec 24 2004, 10:50 PM

definently go with letter  but I

DEAR NIGGA

PLEASE STOP HACKING MY FREIGHTS, IM ASKING NICELY.

MAYBE WE CAN RESOLVE THE ISSUE OVER COFFEE AND SNACKYCAKES.

SINCERELY, RUSTOFAT3000

[/b]

hahahahahahahahahaha(pause for breath)hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Ghostvandal, Hatebreeder, and Herm, that shit is hilarious..haha, thanks for the laughs...me personally, there was a time when choice A , would be a definite..But I have to agree with Cracked on that note, providing I didn't run into the little fucker eventually..

i caught bef with this toy out here..i dissed like 12 of his trains in one day....they were still sitting at the spots....then i heard from a person that me and the toy were mutually cool with, that the toy...told me to watch out cause his dad was in some violent biker gang, hells angels or some shit, and if i dissed one more train his dad was coming to my house with some of his biker friends to kill me!! so i dissed more and his old man never showed up....now when i see his shit i dont even diss it, i just write critique comments all around his shit and give him a bad grade! but yeah fr8 beef is cowardly cause most of the time you dont even catch them....just wait till you see those faggets in the street!

• 1 month later...