Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

scooters

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Future Droid, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

anyone here like scooters? i have owned an assortment of scooters in my lifetime, fixed some up too. here are some:

1962 vespa GS

[​IMG]

59 cushman highlander

[​IMG]

79 vespa

[​IMG]

never had a lambretta:

[​IMG]

note: these arent my pics i found them off the web, but i have own(ed) some of these same models

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i had a honda scooter when i was 15. it was great. then i crashed it. and then it got stolen. RIP scooter.

3. Future Droid

those little hondas are pretty fun, but im talking more along the lines of italian scooters and other various american names. harley davidson mad a scooter called the topper, let me see if i can find one.

4. Future Droid

5. Edika

Edika Member

this is what i own since 3 years
    ok its an imitation, but i still love it

[​IMG]

6. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

the vespas dont go that fast but they are great for city driving. I've never owned one but ive had the pleasure of driving one before.

7. Dude, scooters have blown up to extreme levels of ridiculousness here in PR. EVERYBODY HAS A FUCKING SCOOTER. There's literally a scooter store every 5 blocks in any direction, it's really getting out of hand.

I've been starting to see a lot of really bad accidents involving people who think scooters are adequate means of highway transportation.

So basically, fuck scooters.

8. Future Droid

yeah i noticed a lot of scooters in PR, i didnt get a chance to look at any close up though. i was too worried about coping with the humidity and therefore was drunk

9. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

Hahaha. You like ska.

10. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

I used to have a POS brand scooter when I was like 14 and the bitch would shock the shit out of you if you grabbed both the brakes at the same time

11. Future Droid

older stuff mostly, i like more reggae and rocksteady and even some newer reggaeton stuff. 3rd wave ska is all bout the slackers and hepcat most is garbage.

12. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

scooters

HA!

buy an 80 er sumthin
    vroomvrooooom*

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

most of the people i knew growing up rode scooters because they had so many DUIs thats all they could get near....then i move to my current location and the only people riding scooters are 18 - 20 year old black kids in maternity dresses who would probably beat the shit out of me if i even hinted at how amazingly gay they looked doubled up on a scooter going 25 miles an hour (with one on a cell phone).

so basically, fuck scooters.

14. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

werrrd!
    round here its all pocket bikes though

15. Future Droid

wow my thread seems to be very unpopular on here.