SCION-GKAE-INFO

High Priest

Does anyone have info on the scion collaboration show thats going on.. i know theres a slew of writers including gkae/saber/revok? that are going to be doing production pieces etc for the show, but aside from the new issue of juxtapoz ive yet to see/hear anything about this show.

Like i said theres an ad for it in the new issue of Juxtapoz, but if anyone has any more info and could post it in the grapvine it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise ill see if i can pick up some info and post it in this thread tommorow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

scion puts out a 'lifestyle' magazine that has interviews with a couple writers, as well as hesh's homeboys from HOLLERTRONIX. some interesting stuff in it.

as long as real writers are getting the money, there is no 'selling out' and there is no being 'taken advantage of'. i dont care if they're using graff to sell their product, they're supporting cats that have dedicated their lives to writing, no qualms from me about it.

i highly doubt these guys only got $500 bucks, but even if they did, the notoriety and publicity of it will undoubtedly lead to bigger things and more money. win win situation.

GKAE...yeah, no doubt that guy had cali on lockdown in the nineties for sure.

But like seeking said, $500 might not be much but the notoriety and publicity you'd garner from such a show would be worth it's weight in gold.

Archived