Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Scientists Feel Stifled by Bush Admin.

Discussion in 'News' started by 26SidedCube, Feb 22, 2005.

1. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/02/21...e.ap/index.html

Scientists feel stifled by Bush administration

Monday, February 21, 2005 Posted: 2:46 PM EST (1946 GMT)

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Bush is fucking stupid, fuck the moon, fuck mars. Fucking handle shit on one planet first you fucktard.And by the way alot of that money that is supposedly going to space and shit is really going to the military, i dont have proof or sources but its pretty clear to see, billions of dollars going to NASA and what have they done? Shit. Theyre losing probes and all this bullshit, fucking give that money to people who need it the most.

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

hey, have you ever met a dummy who was interested in science?
    exactly. does it come as any suprise?

4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

in addition to the above, for the first tiome since i don't now when, maybe the first time ever, the budget increase given to the National Institute of Health did not keep pace with inflation.

i mean, these guys are probably in favor of 'intelligent design' over darwinism. they wanna take it back to the old school when white men ruled the world with weapons and their bitches stayed at home barefoot and pregnant.

5. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

George Bush and our Prime Minister Tony Blair are complete fuckwits end of, they have their priorities all wrong......
    They would rather spend money (and it is our money, taxes ect) messing with other countrys trying to do all these 'good deeds' and this stupid war on terrorism campaign, when they cant even get their own countrys in order to provide decent education or healthcare........ I think the sooner those 2 knobs are voted out of power so much the better, the damage they have caused will take decades to fix.

6. I fucking hate this line of thinking.

That said, fuck Bush and his pseudoscience. That is all.

7. hobo knife

hobo knife Junior Member

I fucking hate this line of thinking.

That said, fuck Bush and his pseudoscience. That is all.
    [post=3847016]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe I misunderstood you but...I think he IS handling shit on this planet, he's on a quest of world domination and has been pretty successful. I think he has handled everything exactly the way his father planned. Honestly the Bush administration would get an A+ when it comes to handling shit.