Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

schools a bitch

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by FROSTY, Sep 4, 2001.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

Yo um today was my first day of school and it sucked shit. newayz of course all i did today was doodle. whell if anyone has some hype doodle/sketches they did in class just post em.

i did this one today.... i dont know if ya feel it or just feel like barfin... newayz post your shit..

[​IMG]

2. fatguydist

fatguydist Senior Member

3. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k i guess u would be barfin cauz that aint workin hold up....

[​IMG]

4. fatguydist

fatguydist Senior Member

holy one extreme to the other

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4090/thumbnails/th_Image1.jpg'>

and if that didnt work fuk you all

6. ILYSH

ILYSH Member

you should try and get an EDUCATION....some countries in this big scary world don't have free public education....if you waste away your class time "writing your name real cool" you'll leave there without much to talk about and your pieces will be as uninspired as your intellect....

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

school is cool . school is for a fool

8. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

shut up man.
    i do well in school anywayz. i just dont like it. art class is coo though

9. BrokenFuckingLung

BrokenFuckingLung Member

you're not in college obviously.

10. GAMBL-1

GAMBL-1 New Jack

what the fuck? ... school sucks my left nut.. plain and simple.. how can you put somebody down for drawing in class.. (i didnt even look at the drawing it was 2 big.. and 2 small) i just went to my first day of school and it bored the shit out of me.. and if my faggit school didnt have cameras i would wreck that shit... and i got it hard.. my school has the second longest school day in the nation.. yes i said NATION not my area or county or even state.. not even in the midwest.. but the entire USA!

11. DAFT

DAFT Guest

Hey man, if you are in High School dont worry about it, its just there to make sure you know enough from middle school, and I'm sure you werent drawing then, so high school should be a breeze...
    As for your sketch, work on it, and add some color.. color is the key..

12. stooopid

stooopid Guest

school is dumb... you should drop out...

13. LUKY

LUKY Member

highschool is a goddamn joke.

14. the last slave

the last slave Member

..Yea listen to StoooopiD

------------------
    fuckitwhocares

15. the brooklyn pimp

the brooklyn pimp New Jack

me likey me edumakation

------------------