School

shaolinmasta

I wish I finished, but you know I was ignorant at the time 16,17 not really giving a fuck, not really understanding the world.

School has got to be one of the funniest times ive ever had.

TEAR.

Plus flirting with girls and fucking around and shit.

I WISH I FINISHED IT INSTEAD OF DROPPING OUT LIKE A DROP KICK!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh the memories. School was almost like a social venue for me. I never took it seriously. I would go there and basically show up to hang out with friends, crack plenty of jokes, mess with the females and occasionally go behind the bungalows to blaze the weed. And a lot of ditching was involved. I still don't know how I graduated. I guess because I wanted to get in the military, and my recruiter said I had to get a diploma. So I just did enough to maintain about a C average.

I know those teachers were shocked when they saw me walking across that stage in the cap and gown to grab my diploma. It felt good rubbing it in the faces of those that were SURE that I wouldn't graduate. There were a lot that didn't graduate and I was glad I wasn't among them.

I won class clown in the year book almost every year though.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

finished high school. too poor for further education.

Why do you say that? i think things may have been different around that time, with hecs you can study at university and you dont have to start paying it till you graduate and get a professional job (at which time when your earning around 30 k a year is very easy)

Oh, and krie, one word for you pal "TAFE" you finish a diploma then apply for university, theres so many ways into university i dont know why i stressed myself so hard during the T.E.E

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

POLL

DOES SHAOLINMASTAH MAKE TOO MANY POLL THREADS

YES: ----------- 98%

NO :- 2%

I fucking find them interesting, I always participate in a vote.

You on the other hand tend to take the othe kind of pole straight up your ass BITCH!

NET THUGZ

and yeah Fast Times At Ridgemont High fuckin rocks, Phobe Cates with those titties in the red bikini, you know what im talkin about.

highschool was okay, but college was the real fun.

not only were the girls less psycho and self-involved,

there was a bar down the hall from 90% of my classes.

Ya hear me?

A BAR BREAK IN BETWEEN CLASSES!!!!!

Originally posted by JUDONO?

"I won class clown in the year book almost every year though."

dont they usually do that only for the senior class?

Not at my school. They did a little "awards" thing for each grade, The seniors still got the best layout though. Larger photos, more pages, color photos, etc.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

I wish I finished, but you know I was ignorant at the time 16,17 not really giving a fuck, not really understanding the world.

School has got to be one of the funniest times ive ever had.

TEAR.

Plus flirting with girls and fucking around and shit.

I WISH I FINISHED IT INSTEAD OF DROPPING OUT LIKE A DROP KICK!

jesus christ dood, i thought you were talking about college...you gotta atleast finish highschool man....

i had a most excellent time in high school. i went to three different high schools though. 2 years at a catholic high school, one private school and one public school. i got in so much trouble at the private and catholic schools... but i always went to class. always!

finished college and now i'm on my way to getting the grad degree. bah, about not hainv enough money for school, that's why there are loans n such.

I should have dropped out after 8th grade. Thats really when i stopped learning anything useful. But no. I spent 4 years in high school instead of doing something meaningful. I had a different class schedule than everyone else though so it wasnt that bad. It went something like: show up to school on Monday, get suspended on Tuesday and wednesday, come back to school on thursday, then get suspended and miss friday. That was pretty much the routine.