SCHOOL

LaCosaNostra

i'm pretty sure that most people on this board are in school, so im wondering what your views are on it...good, bad etc.(add reasons to, not just school sucks)

i like it because of the social aspect..but its super- annoying|

edit*i shuda added i dont attend school to the poll....fuck it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

School is the best thing ever. With that said im dropping out after this semester. The main problem that i have with school is that it isnt based as much around learning as it is with cramming your brain to pass the next test or final, practically forgetting everything by the next test that comes up. Shit just seems futile to me.

Could you imagine how much more advanced the human race would be if we didn't need to get our dicks wet? The amount of time and energy I put into trying to feel breasts and vaginas is just unbelievable. All I could think about during my school years was getting my dick wet. Every firm breast in a t-shirt would call out to me during class. "Squeeze me. lick me. Pinch my nipples.". I could spend hours siting behind a cute girl, smelling her girl smell, and imagining licking the back of her neck, while the teacher rambled on about some meaningless garbage like the Gulf War. The fuck do I care about world affairs. I need a blowjob goddamnit!!!

If I wasn't such a horny fuck I might've learned something in school other than how to get laid.

school is very important. not only for personal benefit but business wise as well. learning, along with experience and raising a family are the most important things i think you can get out of life.

ive got about 2 1/2 years of college under my belt. about 2 1/2 left.

ive been on a break from school for about a year now, this is the second semester ive sat out.

ill be going to yet another school when i go back i think, but im not sure as of yet. I'm planning on going back this next january. we'll see what happens. but when i do go back, i know im going to finish.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

im an educated nut, son. just cuz i dont fake the funk on hurrrrr, dont mean shit. better ask someone, im deep like tha ocean god.

holla/.

The only someone he could ask that would agree with your statement is yourself.

Maybe your parents as well, but only to make you feel better.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

your font might be black, but youre not.

youre wang in some chicks ass in nowehere near as deep as the ocean.

nice try cuh.

:lol:

Ohh you aint seen the pictures yet.. Dont let your guard down. I'll sneak up on you with em 2 years from now.:lol:

Originally posted by PalestineOne

so what if hes a white man from texas?

Im dissapointed in how prejudice american youth are, its as bad as the youth back in the days... hmph.

My point was that tease is trying to be black. Call me racist all you want, I am not racist, this guy wishes he was black.. if you don't realize that by now than you aren't very observant.

Archived