Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SCHOOL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LaCosaNostra, Apr 18, 2004.

1. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

i'm pretty sure that most people on this board are in school, so im wondering what your views are on it...good, bad etc.(add reasons to, not just school sucks)

i like it because of the social aspect..but its super- annoying|

edit*i shuda added i dont attend school to the poll....fuck it

2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

School is the best thing ever. With that said im dropping out after this semester. The main problem that i have with school is that it isnt based as much around learning as it is with cramming your brain to pass the next test or final, practically forgetting everything by the next test that comes up. Shit just seems futile to me.

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

Could you imagine how much more advanced the human race would be if we didn't need to get our dicks wet? The amount of time and energy I put into trying to feel breasts and vaginas is just unbelievable. All I could think about during my school years was getting my dick wet. Every firm breast in a t-shirt would call out to me during class. "Squeeze me. lick me. Pinch my nipples.". I could spend hours siting behind a cute girl, smelling her girl smell, and imagining licking the back of her neck, while the teacher rambled on about some meaningless garbage like the Gulf War. The fuck do I care about world affairs. I need a blowjob goddamnit!!!

If I wasn't such a horny fuck I might've learned something in school other than how to get laid.

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

school is very important. not only for personal benefit but business wise as well. learning, along with experience and raising a family are the most important things i think you can get out of life.

ive got about 2 1/2 years of college under my belt. about 2 1/2 left.

ive been on a break from school for about a year now, this is the second semester ive sat out.

ill be going to yet another school when i go back i think, but im not sure as of yet. I'm planning on going back this next january. we'll see what happens. but when i do go back, i know im going to finish.

5. LaCosaNostra

tease is in college?dude....i thought you were like 15 or 16;) :eek:

6. (no subject)

(no subject) Junior Member

The only someone he could ask that would agree with your statement is yourself.

Maybe your parents as well, but only to make you feel better.

7. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

if you're so deep, could you try pulling a new metaphor out from your depths? I've heard that deep like the ocean shit about a thousand times from you.:crazy:

8. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

school is for people who can't experience so they read about others who have

9. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. 'Twas shite

10. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

dumbest comment ever.

11. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I dunno. I put it pretty deep in this girls butt last night. Im willing to go out on a limb and say that the ocean may have some competition.

12. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

yous about as deep as my cats water dish, son.

;) :lol:

13. LaCosaNostra

i still cant believe that the Teaser isnt like a sophmore in HS or something....seriously,hahahaha

14. LaCosaNostra

hahahhaha

Tease, please examine your signature: When it comes to women, I have more problems than a math book. ©

so dont talk:lol:

15. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: