Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

School work

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by JoEx37, Oct 7, 2002.

1. JoEx37

JoEx37 New Jack

First black book entry

Im new to everythign so my sketches should be improving thogh the times... [​IMG]

2. newjersey

newjersey Member

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

..... i killed it.... hehe :dazed:

3. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

um...

there is a school work thread so dont waste space on one pic!:mad:

4. SKER

SKER Guest

i wouldnt be laughing so hard ur not much better then this kid

5. JoEx37

JoEx37 New Jack

hey thanks SKER. I was expecting criticim. We all have time to improve our skills. As i said im new to this. With time i hope to get better. Also i know there is a thread for school work. I just wanted to get some creative citicism(i guess)on one of my first black book drawings.

6. Cix

Cix New Jack

all i see is a red x.

7. JoEx37

JoEx37 New Jack

I think i fixed it.

8. CRone

CRone Junior Member

hey dude, not bad, especially for a first try. just start off even simpler than you are now. nd maybe change up the color scheme a bit.

I wish I could help you out more, but I gotta do homework. Plus if you could tell me what you used to do it I could give you some more tips.

9. Cix

Cix New Jack

i see it now.

and i think it would look a lot better if you fixed up the "n" by making the legs even, and lose the arrow.... keep practicing simples.

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

.............................blind leading the blind. over and over.

11. applesauce1

applesauce1 Junior Member

one question...if its a black book why does it have lines???. or is it just a black note book???:confused:

12. JoEx37

JoEx37 New Jack

well it was in mny note book... i moved it to my black book though. thats my note book though. Umm also I was using some weird marker for the fill. and just a magnum for the black, sharpies for bubles, and a paint marker for the white.

13. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

noid???? how long have you been writin man? i dont really recommend using magnum's for blackbooks. i dunno. your piece looks like a bubble just deflated....no beef. but just a thought (unless thats what you were going for). anyway....stick with simpler techniques. lose the arrow that is poking out of the "n"(if thats what the letter is) and try to keep your letters at the same width. keep workin. laters.;)

14. JoEx37

JoEx37 New Jack

DorkstaR i have been writing like 2 weeks maybe. I told yah im new. I just went out and got soem Prismacolor markers just for fun. If yah have any tips or you are willing to help me a bit hit me up at [email protected]

15. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

im glad you know you suck and arent cocky and think your good
    like most people are. just keep practicing i guess. oh yeah and post in the tosy post here thread