School sucks

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha yea it does, im looking forward to seeing all the new girls though, i love college women. on the books tip though, i'm waiting til the first day or two of class, mother fuckers in the bookstore got like 4 of my books wrong last semester and i had to return them, those fucking bastards.

why do we spell school like that? WOuldn't it have made more sense to spell it scool?
do you seriously enjoy hearing me make fun of you? why are you even bothering buying books? you know you got all your learnding dun in your GED classes.

how many classes areyou taking that it was only 300 bucks? i havent bought a book in two and a half years, and i never used the ones i did buy....so i kinda wing it....plus being an art major we dont read.:D

joking cause my first semester i spent about twice the amount of greenbacks on supplies than books which was a mistake considering i really didnt need all that neat stuff..:cool:

whoops...obvious mislook by me there...that sounds better../

you shouldnt sweat it that much..unless your goin to pay your own way through the WHOLE time...but instate tuitions are usually not that bad...other than that look for scholarships...for example...in florida...you can get a scholarship by being a resident of fl and getttin good grades which will pay up to 100 percent of your tuition as long as you go to school in fl. useless if your not a fl resident but you know you can look around.;)

i just realized that my parents have been getting me into skool ever since junior high. my parents have always had connections to get me into the skools that i attended. they had a friend who knew the principal at my middle skool. i had no other choice of what high skool to attend other than the one by my house. my parents knew the principal there. my mom's cousin works at the skool im at now and when i transfer to a university its going to be because my mom works there in transfer admissions. damn i really havent achieved anything educationally for myself........oh well i get free tuition when i transfer cus im the child of a worker. :D

Originally posted by ToYs

do you seriously enjoy hearing me make fun of you? why are you even bothering buying books? you know you got all your learnding dun in your GED classes.

you're so bitter and pissy, why don't you do yourself a favor and when you see a post by me just skip over it. Wouldn't want to give you an ulcer or something.

this may come as a surprise to you but yes i graduated from high school and i have a b average at univ. of michigan, so i guess i'm reading those books.:D

Originally posted by yoink

for example...in florida...you can get a scholarship by being a resident of fl and getttin good grades which will pay up to 100 percent of your tuition as long as you go to school in fl. B]

there's a little more to that if you want to get a 100% paid tuition here in FLA.

1.) you have to score pretty damn high on the ACT or SAT

2.) at least a hundred some hours of community service (volunteering)

3.) maintain a GPA of 3.8 or better...or somewhere close to that.

4.) that's all i can remember

you can also get a 75% tuition paid scholarship too.

1.) at least 980? on the SATs. i forgot how much on the ACTs

2.) 3.0 GPA maybe?

3.) i can't remember

i scored too low on my SATs and ACTs to be able to get that scholarship but oh well.

Its amazing how much you can save on books...

by just going inside the school library and checking them out on reserve,

...or if your library is poor as fuck and doesnt have the books or your just too cool for school to even be seen reading in the library you can borrow a book from a nerd that actually bought the book or one that you checked out and take it down to the local copy center. There was a deal by my school, 25 bucks for a book, bound and glued... sure beats $100.00 on one book!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

shit just steal your books from other peoples lockers, or just get your parents to pay for it!!! actually i didnt even buy some books required for this year cus my school is stupid and we never even use the50$ books they require us to buy...stupid fucking school

Guest imported_Europe

Had to aquire 400$ worth of books for last semester.

Fuck that, I spend it on beer and obtained the books for free.

Next semester I can sell them to new students and make more money for beer.

Archived