SCHOOL IS FOR EDUCATION......

Guest optimo

but there's alot of other stuff you can get along with it... you know theres alot of shit chilling in classrooms, lockers, backpacks, peoples pockets etc.

ive gotten:

multiple disposable cameras

playing cards

razor blades

prismas/sharpies

gym uniforms

bag of like 300 lollipops the big ones they use for fundraising

a jacket or 2 that ive sold

a set of radio walkie talkie joints

100's of dollars

a bag of smoke I found on the ground

bags of smoke from other kids

cigarettes from just about any body

mouse from the lab when mine broke at home

my friend got a computer

cd walkmen and cds

dvds

gameboy games back in the day

cafeteria food daily

what have you found/gotten at school??

oh and none of this I found a meaning of life bullshit I mean material goods

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit this thread has me laughing

all kinds of markers

felt erasers

exacto knifes

razor blades

shit from science class:

old wd 40 cap

ny fat

stickers that say flammable on them

little glass containers

calculator

plastic baggies

textbooks

india ink

3 cans of paint from the teachers cupboard

batteries

white out

more stuff that i cant remember

i remember all the dork kids in advanced computer class used to always be the ones working and fixing the computers throughout the whole school. and they'd steal all kinds of RAM, and CD drives, and hard drives.

sad really.

rumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzcherrr

Guest mikro137

ive gotten :

3 computers

4 laptops

RAM

hard drives

3 monitors

1 quart of marsh ink

68 krylon regal blue

over 400 cans of assorted painters touch and rustoleum (i scheme therefore i am -P******Y high credo cicra 1998)

ummm

an alarm clock that i have to this day

a record player

2 cd walkmans

a dozen or so tape walkmans

headphones

microsoft certification

more software music movies etc than id care to admit

a laser jet 5l

an AKG mic (street price 199$)

a couple guitars (acoustic)

the list goes on.....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I have gotten:

Smoke

Ciggarettes [3 cartons]

5 Jackets

8 Krylon assorted colours

50+ Fine Liners

70 Graphic textas

15 Permanent graphic markers

33 Markers 7ml to 20ml

Pussy

3 Bikes [1 BMX and 2 mountain bikes] I sold these for $200 each

2 Pairs of Headphones [sold them for $50 each]

Computer

Box of 100 pencils brand new and the type where they are all lead no wood

3 Tshirts [sold them for $30]

Pair of brand new Nikes [sold them for $50 to a friend]

2 Hunting knives [i didnt find them in school but near the school in a bag near the river]

3 Hats I threw these away

20 complete set of report papers [gave some friends better marks using my computer to print the typing out so they could go on holidays and assorted other things

1 Hoodie

and finally but not least around 40 text books which I sold for profit at the end of the year [10 of these weren`t even going to be used next year but I still sold them for $15 each]

Archived