1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SCHOOL IS FOR EDUCATION......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by optimo, Nov 11, 2002.

1. optimo

optimo Guest

SCHOOL IS FOR EDUCATION......

Discussion started by optimo - Nov 11, 2002

but there's alot of other stuff you can get along with it... you know theres alot of shit chilling in classrooms, lockers, backpacks, peoples pockets etc.

ive gotten:
    multiple disposable cameras
    playing cards
    razor blades
    prismas/sharpies
    gym uniforms
    bag of like 300 lollipops the big ones they use for fundraising
    a jacket or 2 that ive sold
    a set of radio walkie talkie joints
    100's of dollars
    a bag of smoke I found on the ground
    bags of smoke from other kids
    cigarettes from just about any body
    mouse from the lab when mine broke at home
    my friend got a computer
    cd walkmen and cds
    dvds
    gameboy games back in the day
    cafeteria food daily

what have you found/gotten at school??

oh and none of this I found a meaning of life bullshit I mean material goods

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Nov 11, 2002

And I thought I was cool jacking new packs of blank paper from my teachers back in high school.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. loudhardfast

loudhardfast 12oz Member

loudhardfast - Replied Nov 11, 2002

i got alot of pussy.
    and those hot pocket thingies

loudhardfast - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

~KRYLON2~ - Replied Nov 11, 2002

sulferic acid from chem 101 ( this shit its dope)
    couple of graphing calculators
    food
    money
    discman
    some headphones
    markers/pencils
    couple of shirts
    pussy

~KRYLON2~ - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. CountRockula

CountRockula New Jack

CountRockula - Replied Nov 11, 2002

i racked a 100 dollar microphone from my school although i had/have absolutley no use for it.

my friends obtained such items as...
    dvd players
    computers
    500 dollar headphones
    bottles of ethanol

and other assorted random crap

CountRockula - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Nov 12, 2002

shit this thread has me laughing

all kinds of markers
    felt erasers
    exacto knifes
    razor blades
    shit from science class:
    old wd 40 cap
    ny fat
    stickers that say flammable on them
    little glass containers
    calculator
    plastic baggies
    textbooks
    india ink
    3 cans of paint from the teachers cupboard
    batteries
    white out
    more stuff that i cant remember

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Nov 12, 2002

i remember all the dork kids in advanced computer class used to always be the ones working and fixing the computers throughout the whole school. and they'd steal all kinds of RAM, and CD drives, and hard drives.

sad really.

rumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzchenrumpelstilzcherrr

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 12, 2002

fuckin duh.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Nov 12, 2002

i stole a stingy ray..the animal not the car

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 12, 2002

but robbing the chem lab would be nice.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

mikro137 - Replied Nov 12, 2002

ive gotten :

3 computers
    4 laptops
    RAM
    hard drives
    3 monitors
    1 quart of marsh ink
    68 krylon regal blue
    over 400 cans of assorted painters touch and rustoleum (i scheme therefore i am -P******Y high credo cicra 1998)

ummm

an alarm clock that i have to this day
    a record player
    2 cd walkmans
    a dozen or so tape walkmans
    headphones
    microsoft certification
    more software music movies etc than id care to admit
    a laser jet 5l
    an AKG mic (street price 199$)
    a couple guitars (acoustic)

the list goes on.....

12. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Nov 12, 2002

a pencil sharpener

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

SMUGGLER RSH - Replied Nov 12, 2002

I have gotten:
    Smoke
    Ciggarettes [3 cartons]
    5 Jackets
    8 Krylon assorted colours
    50+ Fine Liners
    70 Graphic textas
    15 Permanent graphic markers
    33 Markers 7ml to 20ml
    Pussy
    3 Bikes [1 BMX and 2 mountain bikes] I sold these for $200 each
    2 Pairs of Headphones [Sold them for $50 each]
    Computer
    Box of 100 pencils brand new and the type where they are all lead no wood
    3 Tshirts [sold them for $30]
    Pair of brand new Nikes [sold them for $50 to a friend]
    2 Hunting knives [I didnt find them in school but near the school in a bag near the river]
    3 Hats I threw these away
    20 complete set of report papers [gave some friends better marks using my computer to print the typing out so they could go on holidays and assorted other things
    1 Hoodie
    and finally but not least around 40 text books which I sold for profit at the end of the year [10 of these weren`t even going to be used next year but I still sold them for $15 each]