school/graff related tie ins.

xwibxonex

the dance team at our school needed props for the backround of there thing or whatever for a dance there doing to micvheal jackson stuff, my girlfriend asked me if id like to paint two 4 by 8 cardboard panels, i did them in like 2 hours,

cardboard ON the ground, it was hard, and it sucked, but they loved the finished product, any of you ever have any experiences like this

ooh p.s. saturday night i get to come back and keep the paint too, whoo hoo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya i had to paint sum wall for the school play, it said FAME, it was on wood and i had to use crappy tremclad paint, but they liked it, i got free grades and gotta keep the leftovers which there were plenty, but whatev i got outta my afternoon classes for it...

HAHA i wanna see what you painted! p.s it looks like your gurl dont to happy.. any ways ..

my story..

me and this guy mike draw in class he dotn graff but he draws zombies,ufo's,bil ladin shit , and dead babys so he is cool and our teacher told us a free hundred for ever football run thu we did we get a 100 so we made like 7 games worth over 7 weeks and all wee did with chill with cheerleaders and paint it was worth it thats how i past'd

oh ya and i saw cheerleaders in panties!:eek:

Archived