School formals/proms.

wiseguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Make sure you get after prom/formal sex [or just lie about it] and straight after it happens come on 12oz and tell all the horny 14 year olds who can then jack off to it.

P.S have fun

Guest Stapler

Best believe take a disposable camera, and take flicks to remind you of the good times when you were still young enough to be considered underage and drinking was that much more fun because `you were breaking the law`

AND AGAIN..........get so drunk that the only thing you can remeber is the sex and the photos will fill in the rest.

i remeber when we had something like that at my school i got so high and paranoid i ended up not going. but met up with some the girls afterwards for some late night shenanigans.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Drop an e bomb prior to entering the dance. If you don't, you're going to be miserable. Dances are corny; even when you're drunk. I guarantee you will have a good time if you roll.

AHHH PROM! my prom rocked. I spent over a grand for prom.. and i'm not all into prom and shit, but i decided to go to this one. It was awsome... we were really late so we missed the bullshit in the beginning, but we were there for the food and music and this and that.

I rented a silver mustang convertable, i got my dress specially made to be all mid evil looking.... we had a hotel room after wards too, with alcahol and maui wowwie.... it was great.

i got nominated to be one of those princesses queen bullshit but i said fuck you to that and turned them down... fuck that popularity gay shit, i hated who was nominated already... rich oriental hunnies under 5'0".. and white people who were liek vice president and shit. thumbs down

Originally posted by crackatinnie

yep my end of school ball is in a week. i got my suit and all. fuck its fucking expensive. i hate all this limo/suit/booze expensive shit!

you pay for your drinks? dam i always steal em ahead of time.

Originally posted by DEE38

AHHH PROM! my prom rocked. I spent over a grand for prom.. and i'm not all into prom and shit, but i decided to go to this one. It was awsome... we were really late so we missed the bullshit in the beginning, but we were there for the food and music and this and that.

I rented a silver mustang convertable, i got my dress specially made to be all mid evil looking.... we had a hotel room after wards too, with alcahol and maui wowwie.... it was great.

i got nominated to be one of those princesses queen bullshit but i said fuck you to that and turned them down... fuck that popularity gay shit, i hated who was nominated already... rich oriental hunnies under 5'0".. and white people who were liek vice president and shit. thumbs down

whats wrong with 5'0 oriential hunnies? i love them girls. woohoo.

Guest postaholic

take a shot or two or drink a beer or two, something to get ya buzzing. it will be way more funner this way.

especially if you dont wind up getting some afterwards ;)

Originally posted by DEE38

fuck, this is wiseguy, im at TEEHEEHEE's house recovering from a wild night of debauchery, etc. but for fucks sake, I WAS VOTED THE BEAU OF THE BALL/PROM KING. it was so fuckin' weird when they called my name out. but to make a long story short, i went and got extremely drunk.:scramble:

Originally posted by postaholic

take a shot or two or drink a beer or two, something to get ya buzzing. it will be way more funner this way.

especially if you dont wind up getting some afterwards ;)

im setting here wishing a couple shots or a couple beers could get me buzzed... now it takes at least a 18 pack to get me feeling good and thats not even near scraping the surface of my drinking capabilities (sp?)

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

fuck, this is wiseguy, im at TEEHEEHEE's house recovering from a wild night of debauchery, etc. but for fucks sake, I WAS VOTED THE BEAU OF THE BALL/PROM KING. it was so fuckin' weird when they called my name out. but to make a long story short, i went and got extremely drunk.:scramble:

i wrote this.

Archived