Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

school buses

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Miko1, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Miko1

Miko1 New Jack

anyone ever hit a bunch of school buses? should it be done? I was just across the street from like one of those yards were they keep all of the school buses so meh what the hell

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

3. El Mikinbin De Miami

El Mikinbin De Miami Member

4. lepthebeard

lepthebeard Elite Member

...unless you are talking about a train yard full of school busses you are in the wrong place asking the wrong questions...CLOSED THREAD...

5. Ckit

Ckit Member

dont hit school buses, school districts are already assed out as far as cash goes without having to pay for bullshit like that.

6. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Although some "themed" burners might be funny, like a BE COOL, STAY IN SCHOOL e2e.

7. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

This forum isn't super busy so any thread about metal things with wheels that people might want to paint is fair game - trucks, buses, trains, etc.

8. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

all is fair, but it will be vey high profile and the cops and media will revel in stringing you up publicly

9. HATEBREEDER

HATEBREEDER Member

dear niggas:

niggas, my hair is getting kinda long. should i get a fade?
    i was wondering what you mothafuckers thought.

ps. holla back niggas.

10. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

skip the fade, flat top with lines in the eyebrows dats where it's at

11. HATEBREEDER

HATEBREEDER Member

hahahhaha the ol' "brian bosworth"

whatever happened to that knucklehead.

12. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

everyone found out he couldn't play ball but the white trash crowd really held on to the cut! I think perfection was achieved when the rat tail was added.

13. Hello_Motolow

Hello_Motolow Junior Member

FUCKIN HIT EM & HIT EM HARD!! :haha:

14. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

don't bother, that shit'll get buffed anyway. And if it did run, whot the fuck would see it? Some six year old and his mother? Might as well hit up some trucks dog, but stay away from trains all together, please

15. Miko1

Miko1 New Jack

thanks for your input i wasnt planing on doing it was just a question.