Scentrul Verginya Speshal

va-rebble

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dukeofyork

ha ha...listen to suburbian bum go......

i think its a good post...biggest paint event in richmond ever.

lyes sigh elk bzee penis expert mako deys holdin it down! and how could i forget rcade. putting virginia on the map........again.

thank you rebble, i was jus about to come on here and drop some knowledge since this cat wants to kills somebody.. ha.. i think everyone that painted WITH dos that day has enough respect not to go over a prod. like that..

and yes those walls did suck since i was the first to bust my ass trying to get up so high.. but if you had this spot youd paint it too..

i still can get enough of those sigh elk penis and expert flicks..cant belive no one said anything about those..

if you know me you know i cant beat up anyone...i would be mad though if someone decided it was cute to buff...that was the only thing we got to paint in richmond and i hope it stays for a while...sorry if i busted anyones chops...wasnt meant to be a threat or anything i just over reacted when i saw thatmany pieces...and yeah...that place is dope...mileeees of beauty

Archived