Scary Shit

Fox Mulder

(Norfolk, VA, June 6th, 2002, 3:35 p.m.) The explosive device found today in the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel complex, was a pipe bomb.

A statement from Governor Mark Warner's office says a maintenance worker found the pipe bomb in an area off the tunnel, and state police demolition experts took the bomb and detonated it off site. NO one was injured.

The governor says that State Police are inspecting other tunnels in the Hampton Roads area to assure their safety. He says it appears that the tunnels are safe. Virginia State Police spokesman Larry Hill says state police are still investigating.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i know that. the scary part is that the bomb was found in an air vent. if some amateur can sneak a pipe bomb in there. think of what a real terrorist could do.

That doesnt need imagination..belongs in the past, can it get more scary than 11/9? i doubt it

Guest HESHIANDET

you do have a point fox, i mean its a cakewalk for me to waltz into a subway tunnel and fart around......something to think about i guess, fuck it though lifes too short to worry about things.

Archived