Scars

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

- A 3/4 inch scar on my scalpline / forehead. My brother hit me in the head with a three-wheeler when I was about 5. It must have been payback from when I hit him with a glass ashtray when I was a wee one.

- A deep gash out of my left elbow. Skatboarding into some gravel. Chrunchy.

- Miscellaneous scars on my hands from being a projectionist.

1 3/4 incher above my brow from my moms cat

4 cm on my thumb from a busted shving cream can i tryed to throw buy it sliced into my thumb and fell at my feet

1 1/2 incher on the front of my lower shin from trying to jump through a broken metal fence when i was younger

1/2 incher on my right side scalp from a locker last year, fucking hate that shit

I have one on my middle finger from getting clawed by my dog....

One all down the side of my right hand from slicing it to shit on a chain link fence.....

One above my lip from when a mini chandelier thingamabob smashed into my face......

On up along my thigh from being dragged by a truck, then bailing and slamming into the pavement....

And the most manly one of all, one on my nose from trying to do my own surgery on a huge zit that would just not go away.....

3 inch scar on the front of my shin frm my dog daisy in MEXICO when we were playing around she got a little to hyped

1 inch vertical gash on the back of my right CALF

3/4 inch gash on my head cant notice it cause i have hair

round mini scar cause of chiken pox

and 2 holes that closed up on the side of my bottom lip frm when i got piereced

4 inch scar on my shin from my pedal breaking when i was riding my bike, 22 stitches

half inch scar on my fingertip from trying to cut a peice of rubber with a boxcutter, the boxcutter slipped and sliced my finger open, it's now kind of lopsided

1 inch scar on my right palm, i was taking this couch apart and a big spring snapped back, man that was a long time ago

small scar on my left thumb that forms a perfect right angle, happened when a handsaw slipped

Archived