scared straight '99

Guest TheDictator

Guest TheDictator

okae i was flippin through the tv and i see some kid with graff in the back thinkin o mtv bullshit and i turn it up and this kids talkin about how he painted all night and got busted once blah blah blah then he said him and his boy newa got busted or summin along those lines...then his boys says a little summin and they go in to the jail and then that scared straight bullshit starts anyone see this?...it was at a jersey penitintry.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TheDictator

shit the spanish dude just came back on...there was ja throw up in the back ground i think a few sec throws a nace straight letter and some smith tages i couldnt really make out the rest of the shit i was just curious if anyone else saw this shit...

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I saw that. Plus you see boobies in that one inmate's calendar.

oh hells yeah, i watch the reruns for that part alone!

Guest whoami

Yea I watched that...But you have to do some serious shit writing to go to prison....Like Mass Etch Bombing...I like how they make fun of that kid with the goldberg shirt on ahaha.

ha ha yea i remember that shit...when i first saw it i was like what the fuck because i was flipping channels and all of the sudden i heard something along the lines of goddammit and i was like what the fuck when did they put that shit on tv....yea i think he did have on a blue north face jacket

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by REGULATOR

the andy dick in the prison one was better

haha YEAH! andy dick rules!!!! He was giving pointer to the tough inmate and he started to dry hump that one guys head! haha that shit was hilarious! :lol:

Guest whoami
Originally posted by ODW

i would never get "scared straight" from graff. shit, writing is what makes me stay straight. i cant see hoew someone could drop a passion like that.

He probally lied to camera to get himself not sweated.....I mean if you still wanted to write would you say "Yea i'm still going to do graffiti" I like how that fat fuck kid carved those stupid initials in his arm like INTENSE UNSTOPABLE KILLA, and was like "Yea I beat the kid up cauz he stole my snickers"......

Originally posted by whoami

He probally lied to camera to get himself not sweated.....I mean if you still wanted to write would you say "Yea i'm still going to do graffiti" I

yeah thats what i hopefully assumed happened.

I saw that scared st8...that kid was n embarrasment to graf...dawgz

Even they way he descibed the "beef" that one may inccur..was truly in HOT 10 fashion!...the tv execs shold just delete that whole segment with that idiot in it!

I like how that fat fuck kid carved those stupid initials in his arm like INTENSE UNSTOPABLE KILLA......

haha, no it was SUK Serious Unstoppable Killa

think about it he'll have suk carved into his arm for the rest of his life

Originally posted by TheDictator

shit the spanish dude just came back on...there was ja throw up in the back ground i think a few sec throws a nace straight letter and some smith tages i couldnt really make out the rest of the shit i was just curious if anyone else saw this shit...

Yeah I saw it, that the dude said that him and his boy did 10,000 dollars worth of vandalism. The only way to do that is hit private property and he only wrote in tunnels.

Yea I watched that...But you have to do some serious shit writing to go to prison....Like Mass Etch Bombing...I like how they make fun of that kid with the goldberg shirt on ahaha.

I think it was so fucking funny when the inmate told him to hold his pocket and he sold him for a box of cigarettes. But the funniest part was when he told the bald dude with the beard that his name was Bridget.

Guest JoeHatesCops

I know this physcho dude from new jersey, who was in the scared straight program, like when it first started, and he broke this inmates arm, when the inmate tryed to touch him, this dude is so tight, he knowsall this combat shit, like just catching someone off gaurd and breaking theyre bones. I saw him take on like 3 tough bikers and totally kick theyre ass. But yeah those kids mostly look like trailer park thugs, white trash. the hispaninc writer at the end wasnt talkinga bout writing in the end tho, he was talking about being a gang meber it was wierd

Archived