Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

scared straight '99

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by TheDictator, Apr 11, 2002.

1. TheDictator

TheDictator Guest

okae i was flippin through the tv and i see some kid with graff in the back thinkin o mtv bullshit and i turn it up and this kids talkin about how he painted all night and got busted once blah blah blah then he said him and his boy newa got busted or summin along those lines...then his boys says a little summin and they go in to the jail and then that scared straight bullshit starts anyone see this?...it was at a jersey penitintry.....

2. TheDictator

TheDictator Guest

shit the spanish dude just came back on...there was ja throw up in the back ground i think a few sec throws a nace straight letter and some smith tages i couldnt really make out the rest of the shit i was just curious if anyone else saw this shit...

3. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

I saw that. Plus you see boobies in that one inmate's calendar.

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

oh hells yeah, i watch the reruns for that part alone!

5. Emo.Death.Machine

Emo.Death.Machine Member

yeah i saw that shit like forever ago haha..word

6. whoami

whoami Guest

Yea I watched that...But you have to do some serious shit writing to go to prison....Like Mass Etch Bombing...I like how they make fun of that kid with the goldberg shirt on ahaha.

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

one of the kids was wearing a blue north face goose correct?

8. kracker boy

kracker boy New Jack

ha ha yea i remember that shit...when i first saw it i was like what the fuck because i was flipping channels and all of the sudden i heard something along the lines of goddammit and i was like what the fuck when did they put that shit on tv....yea i think he did have on a blue north face jacket

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

the andy dick in the prison one was better

10. slick

slick Junior Member

lol

yea i saw the end where the guy was like"umm yea im stayin' straight, not doing graffiti...." I thought it was funny.

11. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

haha YEAH! andy dick rules!!!! He was giving pointer to the tough inmate and he started to dry hump that one guys head! haha that shit was hilarious! :lol:

12. ODW

ODW Member

i would never get "scared straight" from graff. shit, writing is what makes me stay straight. i cant see hoew someone could drop a passion like that.

13. whoami

whoami Guest

He probally lied to camera to get himself not sweated.....I mean if you still wanted to write would you say "Yea i'm still going to do graffiti" I like how that fat fuck kid carved those stupid initials in his arm like INTENSE UNSTOPABLE KILLA, and was like "Yea I beat the kid up cauz he stole my snickers"......

14. artsol

artsol Junior Member

scared straight is some silly shit

15. ODW

ODW Member

yeah thats what i hopefully assumed happened.