Scanning is NOT fun :/ > TAGS

http://members.aol.com/metallix05/12oz/codek1.jpg'>

http://members.aol.com/metallix05/12oz/codek2.jpg'>

http://members.aol.com/metallix05/12oz/codek3.jpg'>

what yall think? im no style master.. constructive criticism welcome. shit talkers die

[This message has been edited by metallix FUking metallix (edited 05-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by metallix FUking metallix (edited 05-24-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dowmagik:

looks crackin to me. i like the middle the most.

that shit is fucking hurt. especially the K at the end. ack. even the dude who did handstyles for mtv's "hip hop week" has better style than you!

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

YO CODEK, I FEEL BAD FOR AY , YO EMAIL ME ILL GIVE U A TAG OR SOMETHIN , AT LEAST A POINTER OR TWO

Originally posted by evil:

even the dude who did handstyles for mtv's "hip hop week" has better style than you!

if you are talking about the live bombing footage, you are a idiot.....if you only knew

they get what they pay for, some individuals are not gonna exploite their style for money....and if you are speaking about the other comercials on that said week...i agree

Try to constrict your tags to 2 or 3 lines at most... this will increase speed as well as structure... also try to invent different letters for ALL your letters... not just the "K"... but above all else keep practicin'

that shit is fucking hurt. especially the K at the end. ack. even the dude who did handstyles for mtv's "hip hop week" has better style than you!

Hey evil, you shouldnt be so quick to judge like that because ill bet you right now the MTV people required that specific writer to make his tags very legible.

werd....hahahahahahhahahaha your a funny negitve guy...like myself....

------------------

i am the buff...

Originally posted by nipples-galore:

you are stupid........if you only knew

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 05-24-2001).]

before everyone gets up in arms, yeah those kids got paid, bigup to them. i wasn't dissing them. whatever. i was dissing this kid....now get off my dick.

go watch some TRL or something. fags.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

not very good, but i do see some potential.. dont make your e's like backwards 9's... slow it down jackson, and some some other alphabets...

Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

good comeback. boo-yah

i know you watch TRL seym. don't lie...i saw you out front with a sign for your church.

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 05-24-2001).]

the mtv hands were dope. it's mtv ish but at least they got a writer to do them and not some toy ass fuck.

Guest hektic1F.E.C

those werent original handstyles, you could download that font online, its called "brooklyn kid"

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

please do not be gay ... mtv = not hip hop .. and those handstyles are not original at all ... please never defend mtv... it has no good points...

by the way .. if anyone ever meats whoever did "the basement" tag .. please cut of thier dick .. that is if they have one?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest shitbag

the best way to get fame is to bomb churches, schools, community centers and if you got big enough juevos, cop stations in your area....you might even get on the news, but come up with a more catchy tag like: white power, I jacked jesus, my mother is the popes baby mamma.....but make a stencil because your tags suck.

Originally posted by shitbag:

the best way to get fame is to bomb churches, schools, community centers and if you got big enough juevos, cop stations in your area....you might even get on the news, but come up with a more catchy tag like: white power, I jacked jesus, my mother is the popes baby mamma.....but make a stencil because your tags suck.

LMFAO

Archived