Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Scanning is NOT fun :/ > TAGS

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by metallix FUking metallix, May 24, 2001.

1. metallix FUking metallix

metallix FUking metallix Junior Member

http://members.aol.com/metallix05/12oz/codek1.jpg'>

[img]http://members.aol.com/metallix05/12oz/codek2.jpg'>

[img]http://members.aol.com/metallix05/12oz/codek3.jpg'>
    what yall think? im no style master.. constructive criticism welcome. shit talkers die

[This message has been edited by metallix FUking metallix (edited 05-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by metallix FUking metallix (edited 05-24-2001).]

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

sorry but you cant post from geocities anymore...

3. metallix FUking metallix

metallix FUking metallix Junior Member

4. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

looks crackin to me. i like the middle the most.

5. evil

evil Member

that shit is fucking hurt. especially the K at the end. ack. even the dude who did handstyles for mtv's "hip hop week" has better style than you!

6. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    OH MAN I LOVE WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE AS RUDE AS ME

7. YO CODEK, I FEEL BAD FOR AY , YO EMAIL ME ILL GIVE U A TAG OR SOMETHIN , AT LEAST A POINTER OR TWO

8. IHATEU

IHATEU 12oz Loyalist

if you are talking about the live bombing footage, you are a idiot.....if you only knew
    they get what they pay for, some individuals are not gonna exploite their style for money....and if you are speaking about the other comercials on that said week...i agree

9. ewok, will you be my father?

10. dead people rule

dead people rule Member

Damn, Ewok is gonna help you. That's some cool shit.

11. CaNHaPpY

CaNHaPpY Member

Try to constrict your tags to 2 or 3 lines at most... this will increase speed as well as structure... also try to invent different letters for ALL your letters... not just the "K"... but above all else keep practicin'

12. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Hey evil, you shouldnt be so quick to judge like that because ill bet you right now the MTV people required that specific writer to make his tags very legible.

13. ruEtbeer

ruEtbeer Senior Member

werd....hahahahahahhahahaha your a funny negitve guy...like myself....

------------------
    i am the buff...

14. platapie

platapie Guest

15. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

you are stupid........if you only knew

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 05-24-2001).]