SCANDALOUS SH**

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

'Not an analyst, undercover for three decades': Larry Johnson, a retired CIA agent, told the_PBS NewsHour tonight:

"I worked with this woman. She started training with me. She has been under cover for three decades. She is not as Bob Novak suggested a "CIA analyst." Given that, I was a CIA analyst for 4 years. I was undercover. I could not divulge to my family outside of my wife that I worked for the CIA until I left the Intelligence Agency on Sept. 30, 1989. At that point I could admit it. The fact that she was under cover for three decades and that has been divulged is outrageous. She was put undercover for certain reasons. One, she works in an area where people she works with overseas could be compromised."

Read the transcript here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

if true(likely if you weigh the odds)

seriously..do we all agree and realize that this administration is

the most completely fucked up clop of shit?

The Right is imploding.

Now Limbaugh is forced to resign from ESPN due to race-related comments made about Donovan McNabb. Story here.

AND ...

it appears as though ol' Rushie has a little bit of a pain-killer habit. Story here.

So that's how he went from http://academic.bellevue.edu/~jpatton/limbaugh/limbaugh.jpg'> to http://www.actionnewsnetwork.com/images/rush992.jpg'>.

Grab some popcorn, folks. This next week should be interesting.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

they so did not force him to resign...they just told him what he said was bad and was not cool...

The "forcing" wasn't out and obvious.. but, in my opinion, I doubt the network gave him much choice - ESPNABC was taking a ton of flak about this situation. I mean, look at the network's response: "We accept his resignation and regret the circumstances surrounding this. We believe that he took the appropriate action to resolve this matter expeditiously." Certainly chilly, wouldn't you say?

And this: 'Wednesday night, ESPN issued a statement that, in part, read, "We have communicated to Mr. Limbaugh that his comments were insensitive and inappropriate."

Limbaugh's resignation was officially announced just before midnight ET.'

Odd timing for it not to be a "forced" resignation, wouldn't you say?

Either way, the fucker is out.

rush should be canned not for being racist, but for being an idiot....

mcnabb has gone to 2 nfc championships, and won an mvp...

his comment was either contrived for shock, or ignorant...either way, good bye...

oh and i cant wait to see where this whole CIA fiasco goes...

time to attack

i really hope liberals don;t drop the ball on this one..

i mean Enron, Halliburton, fucking made up Iraq nuclear weapons/mass destructos bullshit, dropping the ball on afghanistan and bin laden, and now blowing the cover of a cia agent for some politico backstabbing?!

i wonder, don't the politicians realize that if we had put half the ground forces we've got in iraq instead in afghanistan after 9.11 we would've nailed laden fo sho??

i heard about this and was incredulous.

i had to read it myself to believe it.

they are burying themselves..but they need a little more help..

clinton catches a hummer and nearly gets impeached?!

where's the love?

:(

Re: time to attack

Originally posted by !@#$%

clinton catches a hummer and nearly gets impeached?!

where's the love?

Apparently there's term limits on Love.

the saddest part is that bush's father made the law which would punish individuals responsible for this type of crime.

and further, they have dealt with every one of their critics this way. look at the guy, whositz, bush's cabinet member, who said the war with Iraq would cost 200M, fired. there is some list of the casualties of this administration, i'll try to find it.

i was listening to it on NPR today, it all stems back to some document that all those fools signed back in the nineties, all of them Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, all of them signed this thing which basically subscribes them all to some sort of "neo-imperialism" the goal being the united states of the world. well, i dunno, maybe it's history repeating itself, look what happened to the romans when the few and powerful got fewer and more powerful. . .

Clinton would be handling all of this shit so much better than George "i know absolutely nothing about any type of military anything" Bush. And clinton would be smokin a spliff too.

"i did not inhale".. my fuckin ass.. he fuckin gets busy in the world of getinfuckedupnous.

dude, people make mistakes. it's human nature. but some of listen to others' points of view and process what they have to say rather than take it personally.

i ran into a dead end looking for that link. there was something about a poll on an inquiry on the npr website, but it was audio and i'm too lazy to listen to it again, i think my point was made, even if it was somewhat gray.

Originally posted by 23578

i was listening to it on NPR today, it all stems back to some document that all those fools signed back in the nineties, all of them Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, all of them signed this thing which basically subscribes them all to some sort of "neo-imperialism" the goal being the united states of the world. well, i dunno, maybe it's history repeating itself, look what happened to the romans when the few and powerful got fewer and more powerful. . .

PNAC - Project for a New American Century

Check it out: http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Archived